43/77
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Soldier82 and Highnoon both said they changed things up and then upon release got banned. Either
    A) Blizzard is watching them like a hawk
    B) They are using different ways to catch cheaters.
    You forgot to mention the more likely case.

C) Just because some one 'changes it up' does not mean they definitively know what the cause of their detection was. It is entirely possible they were detected both times via the same unknown detection method. Blizzard has a history of finding clever ways of detection hard to locate, and hammering the same cheat with it over and over again until it is found or they just stop writing the cheat.

To overwatch cheats detection (and the ignorance of creators)
    KampfMuffin's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ownedscrub3 View Post
    Well they are detecting external hacks so of course they have intrusive methods. How else can you detect something that doesnt interact directly with the game at all. Everything you explained is cool and dandy but it only applies to injected hacks. Those signatures are in the memory of the game when the scan is being made, ahk scripts are completely external. Apples to oranges my friend.

And last but not least this is your first post, nice try Blizzard employee kappa.

Its actually pretty easy to guess: the blizzard employees are subscribed to those cheats, they get the updates as soon as they are released thats how new versions get detected asap. At least thats what I would do.

I agree at some point but I think theres a huge difference between "Hey what are you injecting into the memory of my game" (VAC and memory hacks in general) and "Hey what programs are you running in your computer while you play our game?". Thats kinda crossing the line and no, Im not saying this because I got banned (in fact ai never got banned because common sense) and am salty, but it doesnt sound like something legal at all.
    so
    remember the post of "i got this from an korean hacker community"? they posted an update, automatic memory manipulation, log remover and boom, lvl 35 no ban yet

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KampfMuffin View Post
    so
    remember the post of "i got this from an korean hacker community"? they posted an update, automatic memory manipulation, log remover and boom, lvl 35 no ban yet
    also to note that i compiled my own engine, changing signature every 3-4 days when I need it, disguise it as popular programs like "Spotify" or "iTunes", changing manifest and icon.

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also to note that i compiled my own engine, changing signature every 3-4 days when I need it, disguise it as popular programs like "Spotify" or "iTunes", changing manifest and icon.
    also also to note: Normal cheat engine and popular modified versions will crash the game, first it starts lagging and then it crashing. when that happens, I think you are flagged for the next banwave, so its possible that they retrieve Window title, icons and process names and checking them when you are reported too often.

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also also to note: Normal cheat engine and popular modified versions will crash the game, first it starts lagging and then it crashing. when that happens, I think you are flagged for the next banwave, so its possible that they retrieve Window title, icons and process names and checking them when you are reported too often.
    PS: hi blizzard, I know youre watching :3

6. Thanks Miksu (1 members gave Thanks to KampfMuffin for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i got my own method, and im using it for quite a time now, still no ban
    i won't say how I did it, but cheatengine does not crash the game anymore, and I can successfully modify the memory without a ban. Blizz is watching here, so I giva you one clue: Blizz isn't a hawk scanning every file on your pc. Its the simple things that work

(its not the method i posted above, theres also sth else you need to do)

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any idea how ahks are detected? just name or signature or something else?

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blr69 View Post
    any idea how ahks are detected? just name or signature or something else?
    well we assume that they have a server side anticheat or detect it otherwise. Maybe it's a new Warden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12