Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned using Korea.v7 and SKBot pretty sure the SKbot was what did me in.

Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo
    krizz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't be fooled, you'll get banned with this software

don't be fooled by these BS testimonies, you'll get banned with this software just like i was. and bunny/dva will ignore you/delete your comments/censor your complaints so that he can keep making money

i used this software very conservatively, i was never called out, and i didn't even use it to its maximum capability - i just used it as a very light aim assist that no one would be able to detect. BANNED. just like all the other people. BANNED.

I'm sure bunny will delete this comment because he watches this forum like a hawk because there's no conflict of interest between him being an administrator on this website and also selling software for a profit against his competition, right?

this software is set up so that you have to pay with bitcoin, which is anonymous, so you can't even complain or anything, you can't get your money back and you'll never know who he really is. the real issue is that this software will get you banned and these posts are harmful because they are minimizing the reality that this software is UNSAFE and you'll get banned and bunny doesn't care

Originally Posted by Thieve View Post
    Thank you for your answer, I've got to read your story on your forum and I have much respect for the way you think and act regarding the bot itself and how you played around your injury to guarantee yourself some enjoyment off this game.

As much as I'd like to get my hands on your software, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for the w10 optimized version of it, assuming there'll ever be one. With this I'm not saying you should working on it, nor I'm assuming you will.
    As for the feedbacks, the majority looks positive so keep up thegood work, and until next time!

mesoud's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krizz View Post
    don't be fooled by these BS testimonies, you'll get banned with this software just like i was. and bunny/dva will ignore you/delete your comments/censor your complaints so that he can keep making money

i used this software very conservatively, i was never called out, and i didn't even use it to its maximum capability - i just used it as a very light aim assist that no one would be able to detect. BANNED. just like all the other people. BANNED.

I'm sure bunny will delete this comment because he watches this forum like a hawk because there's no conflict of interest between him being an administrator on this website and also selling software for a profit against his competition, right?

this software is set up so that you have to pay with bitcoin, which is anonymous, so you can't even complain or anything, you can't get your money back and you'll never know who he really is. the real issue is that this software will get you banned and these posts are harmful because they are minimizing the reality that this software is UNSAFE and you'll get banned and bunny doesn't care
    I agree with this guy !

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are entirely correct, bans happen.

TreeEskimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're cheating in an online game that is anticheat protected, ofcourse bans are eventually gonna happen? it's no surprise that he chooses bitcoin, it's safe from chargebacks (which many people abuse).
    dont ever expect to ever find a cheat that wont get you banned at some point. even if you're cheating "legitimate".

if you wanna be safe, don't cheat. simple as that.

6. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to TreeEskimo for this useful post)
    syscall78's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    24/52
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is you want a account ban you can use this, i have 2 account ban for use this

KefkaBot's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were a software ban we'd be seeing a much higher ban rate. In fact the ban rate seems quite low in my opinion.

KampfMuffin's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FiTTeRBoy91 View Post
    Try changing the Window Title of whatever public cheat you're using.. It's my speculation that
    (A) they're detecting cheats by window title /file title.
    The same way they detect CE & Scylla

or

(B) they've flagged the users who've accumulated a certain numbers of bans over a certain period of time for a ban.
    in fact, A is right
    (look at my post)

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL that was my story TOO. He deleted 2 Posts because of "Do not argue with the seller in the thread, especially regarding free promotions"
    WHAT F***ing FREE promotion???

and then when i wrote him a pm regarding this he answered me this:Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo-img_0177-gif

Bans WILL happen. But with the software of Bunny even "Lifetime" users got banned. Where he said on his website "0% ban chance"

And we paid for a 0% ban rate software allthough he kept selling his bot after many bans happened. I think 40% of his user base got banned.
    If you bought in the time where the bans happened, you simply lost your $$. You got the "working" software so no chargebacks.

oh yeah also some complaint about chargebacks, he could simply put a check in his code asking the server if the license is still valid.

PS Bunny if youre reading this (which im sure you are): I will save this here to web.archive.org so everybody sees how you censor us. I DONT CARE if you ban me. I will contact the admin IF you do and solve the issue.

PSS: Don't get scammed

PSSS: If you dont care about money, you just want to "help" people which can't aim normally due to an "illness" then give the unsatisfied users their money back.

Cry about your bans here 2: Electric Bogaloo-img_0178-gif

PSSSS: this here is out of the selling thread so I CAN complain here with this other guy and mesoud.

http://web.archive.org/web/201702080...ogaloo-17.html
    Last edited by KampfMuffin; 02-08-2017 at 03:27 AM.

bart1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been any non-report bans in last couple of weeks? From what I see they have a schedule for banwaves, last week was WoW banwave this week was Diablo 3. Next one Overwatch? or the other blizzard games.

jincuteguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is this hack still Undetected? I thought all Color / AHK aimbots are detected?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bart1212 View Post
    Has there been any non-report bans in last couple of weeks? From what I see they have a schedule for banwaves, last week was WoW banwave this week was Diablo 3. Next one Overwatch? or the other blizzard games.
    Not really, bans are constantly happening across the web. I've pretty much lost track.

bart1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Not really, bans are constantly happening across the web. I've pretty much lost track.
    Are you sure those are from detection and not just getting reported? I'm pretty sure they hasn't been a actual banwave since january. I don't think they have enough people to be doing banwaves for multiple games the same week.

Thanks G/R
    6/45
    Trade Feedback
    19 (58%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    well, apparently to my diagnosis (Dr. Muffin) bans are happening every thirsday. This means they don't ban in large waves anymore / they just want to get rid of the cheaters?

16. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to KampfMuffin for this useful post)
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bart1212 View Post
    Are you sure those are from detection and not just getting reported? I'm pretty sure they hasn't been a actual banwave since january. I don't think they have enough people to be doing banwaves for multiple games the same week.
    As KampfMuffin said, they have stopped caring anymore and just ban people as fast as possible. The reason why you don't see complaints is player money exhaustion and faster warnings from developers = less cheaters trying their luck.