Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought it 4-5 days ago, never been more happy! costs alittle but honestly, other aimbots on this forum does not compare! not even sure how to explain, its just something diffrent.

sk bot is like a memory bot if u get the settings correct.for a quick comparison! so all in all, as far as iv tested, its SKbot above all else, iv tried Xaim one, and a few others on this forum! none worth a penny compared to this one.

best aimbot?
    armeggeden's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aim Assist

So the last week or so I've been doing a lot of research on what the best bot for Over Watch might be.

I came to this site and tried a bunch of the free downloads and they either didn't work or sucked.

Out of the premium bots there were 4 that stood out.

Xaim

Soldier 82

SK BOT

and of course ChenBot.

ChenBot: Seems like it's a really good program, but it only runs off windows 7 so I can't really test it.

Xaim: Pretty simple, no trigger bot. It's hp bar only. It doesn't have an interface, all you need to do is f1 and f12 and you're good to go.

SK Bot: Runs almost exactly like Xaim in the hp bar aspect, but has a bunch of extra goodies. A trigger bot (Not perfect but I've gotten some great kills with it). And easy interface which you can kind of just make it work the way y

And Soldier 82: I'm pretty sure using this will get you auto banned.

Out of the four I stick with SK Bot, they have an active discord channel and forums that is pretty re-assuring if I'm having any issues.
    Last edited by armeggeden; 03-24-2017 at 06:34 PM.

3. Thanks nefelpito (1 members gave Thanks to armeggeden for this useful post)
    SK Bot's Avatar Banned Hack Overlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armeggeden View Post
    So the last week or so I've been doing a lot of research on what the best bot for Over Watch might be.

I came to this site and tried a bunch of the free downloads and they either didn't work or sucked.

Xaim

Soldier 82

SK BOT

and of course ChenBot.

ChenBot: Seems like it's a really good program, but it only runs off windows 7 so I can't really test it.

Xaim: Pretty simple, no trigger bot. It's hp bar only. It doesn't have an interface, all you need to do is f1 and f12 and you're good to go.

SK Bot: Runs almost exactly like Xaim in the hp bar aspect, but has a bunch of extra goodies. A trigger bot (Not perfect but I've gotten some great kills with it). And easy interface which you can kind of just make it work the way y

Out of the four I stick with SK Bot, they have an active discord channel and forums that is pretty re-assuring if I'm having any issues.
    Appreciate that.

IversontheGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most Human like Aimbot

Hi all,

I'm really considering buying an aimbot right now, but i'm looking for the most human-like aimbot. One that doesn't look too suspicious if there are people around watching me. If anyone has any videos or recommendations please let me know! I'm currently looking between Xaim, CFbot and SKbot. ( I would try Chen but i have Windows 10) Idk if someone could link me to any of these discords or if anyone that uses them could show me some gameplay to i can make a decision. TY.

biometrico's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/72
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    closed.....

BR84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by armeggeden View Post

Xaim

Soldier 82

SK BOT

and of course ChenBot.

No Issues with ChenBot..... been using 1.21 (alongside W-Bot & Stinkyjoints Ana-Bot across 3 accounts with zero bans)

yuvalz55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where can i get skbot?

lolfaq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aimbots are useless?

i have been tried 7(4 private;3 public) aimbots so far, they all are useless if u dont go full rage mode and play some s76-bastion-tracer.(Pixelbots;non hp bar aimbots;trigger bots all seem broken)
    Is there any good memory hack? :confused:

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    external hacks are more of an aim-assist and will never have the performance of an membot.

Good luck searching for a membot which is UD tho. Almost every known coder is scared of sue-happy Blizzard and the ones that aren't, are either crappy coders or only have one in private.

A good advice: Don't try the chinese membots, they'll get you banned in less than a few days

11. Thanks DvASystems, lolfaq (2 members gave Thanks to EvidenceAA for this useful post)
    Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most external cheats aren't designed to make you a god. Learning to play with one can greatly help your level of play, you just need to find the right bot with the right settings and go from there.

You're also putting yourself at greater risk by swapping between different cheats, eventually one or more of them will be flagged for a ban wave and you'll be caught up alongside it.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

13. Thanks DvASystems, lolfaq, sirenomelie (3 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    syscall78's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    24/52
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use a private aimbot to 15 days and no ban is ow-aimbot 2.1
    Last edited by syscall78; 05-04-2017 at 03:24 AM.

15. Thanks sirenomelie (1 members gave Thanks to syscall78 for this useful post)
    lolfaq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EvidenceAA View Post
    external hacks are more of an aim-assist and will never have the performance of an membot.

Good luck searching for a membot which is UD tho. Almost every known coder is scared of sue-happy Blizzard and the ones that aren't, are either crappy coders or only have one in private.

A good advice: Don't try the chinese membots, they'll get you banned in less than a few days
    Just wonder: what's the difference for blizz in this case mem bot or not?

msterz0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the SK one to see how it goes but still no word from SK (he has to activate my account I guess)..

Snozzberry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by msterz0 View Post
    I bought the SK one to see how it goes but still no word from SK (he has to activate my account I guess)..
    Same here, been waiting about a day now. Wondering where he is.

EvidenceAA's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/29
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lolfaq View Post
    Just wonder: what's the difference for blizz in this case mem bot or not?
    In regards, of cheating, none. They'll ban you for both.

In regards of legal terms, there are differences. Membots, for example alter the game-memory which they can sue for, external bots don't do that.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast