Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for more to play star citizen with.

SO I have been playing star citizen a bit and its a fun game. I have a guild on there and some friends with powerful ships would love to see some of my fellow friends here come play Star citizen with me and join my guild . So if you like me and need something to keep you busy come play with us. This game may be early on but it has a ton of backers and is very fun in the pvp or even the pve. The game is being made by Chris Roberts, acclaimed creator of Wing Commander and Freelancer, So if you are like me, and love them games you should play this. We will be a PMC bounty hunter / freelancer guild.
    I got 3 big Destroyer ship the other days 1 for me and 2 for my 2ed and 3rd in command it was a $2500 ship each and will need some more players to help run them in combat later on and helping run one of these best will act as job for our guild you will get paid for helping run these in game. The payment will be in In game money, ship parts or even some low end ships.
    This is the ship I got and what I will be looking to have help on running with the 3 crews. Only 20 were sold.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/p...lass-Destroyer
    As you can see it is one big ship that will take people to help man it, I im to shoot for a top end guild like I ran in eve a long time ago be for the war. I am willing to spend my own cash to get us as a guild things we need as well as my 2ed and 3rd in command so if your willing to show us your worth our time and listen we will help you greatly.
    Use my referral code as it will help you and let me find you in game as it lets me know who used the code with in a few hrs I will see this and send you a invite to our guild, your new home with us awaits at the time of the rest.
    This game is very early on but beta is very very soon with will add a lot of things right now you can learn a ship on how to fly /fight in pve and pvp as well as fly around space for fun finding space station for expeditions and missions.

Get 5000 UEC credits with new account, use this Referral Code: STAR-RF2H-ZM7Y
    Last edited by darkkinght; 12-18-2015 at 05:45 AM.

Looking for more to play star citizen with.
    darkkinght's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also have other high in ship in mind to but and will need trusted members to use run them as I will not be able to but will be a big part of what I got planed for this game to get to the top and fast.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks interesting. I've heard of the game but never really gave it much thought. Im pretty interested in this.

4. Thanks darkkinght, sanstus (2 members gave Thanks to xcureanddisease for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Looks interesting. I've heard of the game but never really gave it much thought. Im pretty interested in this.
    Well if you ever played eve it is way better, come on over and play with us.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkkinght View Post
    Well if you ever played eve it is way better, come on over and play with us.
    When I get home from work i will. I was about to drop money on SWtoR but its all cuz of hype.. I got like 50 bucks to spend on anything. Should I get Star Citizens starter package? the 40 dollar one? Or is it not worth it.

Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested, add me skype: shortstuff910mc

Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    When I get home from work i will. I was about to drop money on SWtoR but its all cuz of hype.. I got like 50 bucks to spend on anything. Should I get Star Citizens starter package? the 40 dollar one? Or is it not worth it.
    there ok for starting and later on if you want something better they keep there price and well lets say you get a 40$ ship and later on you see a new ship ypu like you can trade that one in for the 40$ you spend and add like 40 more to it to have a 80$ ship
    but for that price you will one this one
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/p...-MR-AC-Starter
    or this one
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/p...pha-AC-Starter
    both will get you a ship and the game when it comes out fully you will not have to buy the game later on and the game will be 60$ + if you want a ship then so these packs are real good starters.

P.s. @ Xecis I am sorry I do not like giving my Skype away to people I don't fully know, however we did just got a 50 man Ventrilo set up that I have been sending out invite to for people who join the game and my organization, ones you have got the game I will be able to see and send you a invite to our organization only players who buy a pack can be in a organization.

after 25 Recruitment's I will get 15k cash in game and 3 ships I will be keeping the cash to help start up a business in the game when I can for our guild to work at and make cash if they need cash, The 3 ships I will be doing a free drawing for our organization with random winners picked who used my recruitment . I am at 18 of 25 for this and after I will be going for the 42 Recruitment and doing the same with even higher end ships I get for the pack but will keep the cash to be used with the organization.

We just had are 1st organization vs organization fight for fun today and we kicked there azz woot.