Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Late to the party, I missed stuff ?

Hello

So I want to get into D3. Now I got both collector editions, I was in the beta for both etc.. I levelled a 70 hc toon and then never really played no more for a long, long time... now I want to get into it again and notice there is something called "seasons" ... worse, it seems to grant rewards ... does that mean I permenantly missed all previous rewards already and can never get them ?

If so, that would prolly turn me off entirely as I am a completionist and if I can't get it anymore, well what is the point

Thanks!

Late to the party, I missed stuff ?
    TreeEskimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season rewards are nothing special at all, some transmog pieces and stuff like that.
    But yes, I don't think can get those rewards anymore.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Hello

So I want to get into D3. Now I got both collector editions, I was in the beta for both etc.. I levelled a 70 hc toon and then never really played no more for a long, long time... now I want to get into it again and notice there is something called "seasons" ... worse, it seems to grant rewards ... does that mean I permenantly missed all previous rewards already and can never get them ?

If so, that would prolly turn me off entirely as I am a completionist and if I can't get it anymore, well what is the point

Thanks!
    it seems if you are into rare collecting for a game you might want to stay a little more up to date with it , but ya season rewords cant be got after season is over as prob new rewards will appear