Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the 100m gold collected is the trigger, do you know any actual players on your friend list that have 100m who don't bot?

This is the perfect time for them to do it, before many real players actually reach 100m.

ziggo0's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All 4 of my bots running Sarkoth via AutoIT scripts were just banned. No AH, no AH bot, no Immortal etc etc. Running about 20 hours a day each. One just started yesterday too.

TedBundy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TanookiLover View Post
    I think the 100m gold collected is the trigger, do you know any actual players on your friend list that have 100m who don't bot?

This is the perfect time for them to do it, before many real players actually reach 100m.
    I don't think so, Iv been reading around and there are people claiming to have been banned who just started last week. That's not enough time to reach 100m seeing as how I started last week and I'm at 26m and I botted quite frequently. Some posts Iv read are from people who botted way less than me.

PygmyRoulette's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No ban on my accounts but I only used IB.

Simonzi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure I'm an *******.

Took one banned copy of the game to Walmart, where I did purchase it, but didn't have a receipt. Said it wouldn't activate online, did an even exchange without a receipt for a new copy. I plan on playing that copy legitimately.

Went across the street to Target, where I bought 2 copies, and did have the receipt. Exchanged another banned copy for another unopened copy.

Went across the street again to Game Stop, where I had bought another copy, and had the receipt for. Returned that second unopened copy for my money back.

MonsterMMORPG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/48
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post

Took one banned copy of the game to Walmart, where I did purchase it, but didn't have a receipt. Said it wouldn't activate online, did an even exchange without a receipt for a new copy. I plan on playing that copy legitimately.

Went across the street to Target, where I bought 2 copies, and did have the receipt. Exchanged another banned copy for another unopened copy.

Went across the street again to Game Stop, where I had bought another copy, and had the receipt for. Returned that second unopened copy for my money back.

lol lol lol this can force blizzard to not ban accounts

TheKingKong's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by garbagelol View Post
    Are you trolling or really being stupid? Anything that plays the game for you, regardless whether it modifies your D3 files or not, is illegal. Read ToS bro.
    Wow have you been reading the past few pages? Go look at page 10 where antrox posted. He's saying that it's not illegal to use AutoIt....read > you

TheKingKong's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post

lol that sounds like a lot of work

Batch's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TedBundy View Post
    I want more information. Are they banning accounts that have not botted but have been associated with the botting account (ie: same ip?) or is it an account-by-account basis? Since it's very clear they aren't banning by detection right now. This is also worrying because we now know autoit is no longer safe.
    It seems only the actual bot accounts are being banned.

Avist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got banned for using a private AutoIt bot that I wrote. Had been using it on and off for about a week farming Iskatu, and I had barely accumulated over 10m gold.

TedBundy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question for those who have been banned: On your botting accounts, was that the only character? I'm using an account I bought for a friend but he doesn't play anymore so it has several lower level characters that have been played. I'm still awaiting my ban but for reference: 26m gold botted using Shimizoki's script which I removed a lot of the unnecessary sleeps and tightened the times to get it to 12/32 and botted for around 14-18 hours per day for little less than a week and even rmah'd some stuff. I'm pretty sure I'm screwed but nothing has happened yet.

ziggo0's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Avist View Post
    Just got banned for using a private AutoIt bot that I wrote. Had been using it on and off for about a week farming Iskatu, and I had barely accumulated over 10m gold.

Must be a recent thing (last patch/past day) - my main account I ran an autoit script for a week on and decided I should stop and get other accounts to do it. That account is fine, where as the 4 bot accounts that have been botting for no more than 3 days total all got banned at the same time today.

kundithatha's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys.. how does auto pick-it for immortal bot affect our chances of getting caught? I've read some comments on other threads about pick-it being enabled and increasing the risk of being banned.

Can someone shine some righteous light on this topic?

Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by garbagelol View Post
    Stealing is bad, Jesus must be disappointed.
    How can Jesus be disappointed when he doesn't exist?

Anyways people complaining that got banned for using Auto Hotkey or AutoIt are missing something.
    Blizzard said that they will not tolerate any kind of automation beside gear equipping.

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151662 ... LastLast