3 Session Lifetime DemonBuddy & 9 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy 50% off Retail -Diablo menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RubyPrincess's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 Session Lifetime DemonBuddy & 9 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy 50% off Retail -Diablo

We have no use for our keys anymore and we own one 9 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy and one 3 Session Demonbuddy Lifetime Key. We used to sell some on playerauctions and leveled for other websites like vbarrack but the market is so low it is not worth it anymore so I want to sell them.
    I am also selling my level 60 Barbian, Level 91 Paragon Hardcore with 3 Bill Gold for $150.00

The Keys are 50% cheaper than retail, that is our price. You can view the rates here, I have did the currency conversion for you.
    Honorbuddy the Bot for World of Warcraft
    HonorBuddy Offers 1 Month, (Pay by month) For $6.98 EUR / $9.27 USD
    Honorbuddy Lifetime 1 Session = $24.98 EUR / $32.65 USD

Demonbuddy the 3rd party Farming and Leveling Tool for the amazing game Diablo III
    DemonBuddy 1 Session for 1 Year = $25.00 EUR / $32.71 (1 Year cost as much as a honorbuddy Lifetime)
    Demonbuddy 1 Session Lifetime = $39.00 EUR / $50.97

The prices above are what you would have to pay if you purchased them your self from there website. There is no longer a use and they are just sitting there collecting dust.

Accepted Forms of Payment
    Paypal Verified - Masspay or Gift Only
    Western Union
    Moneygram
    Greendot (As a Last Resort Only)

If you purchase all the session Honorbuddy and Demonbuddy I will give you a discount.

3 Session Lifetime DemonBuddy & 9 Session Lifetime Honorbuddy 50% off Retail -Diablo
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchase the entire login for $80.00 it is currently unused and we have no use for them anymore.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online, Still selling cheap.

Thanks G/R