Level 60 Paragon 7 Witch Doctor 250K DPS!~!~! (and WoW account) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Raest1337's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 60 Paragon 7 Witch Doctor 250K DPS!~!~! (and WoW account)

On the account is just the witch doctor. Comes with roughly 7million gold and tons more worth of replaced items that I paid lots for

If interest is shown I will sell it connected with my WoW account..
    On the account is: 90 tauren druid, 86 undead priest, 85 human warrior, 85 nightelf deathknight, 83 orc hunter, 71 tauren paladin, and many other ults
    Not a lot of gold spread across these characters, at least not enough to raise the price a bunch. Has the obsolete RaF 2 seater mount, vintage Stone Guard title on the hunter, rare Trading Card Game pet the Rocket Chicken. Lots of other items no longer attainable.
    I can provide more details on just the WoW account, thought it might be easier to sell them together but would also be willing to sell them seperately
    Last edited by Raest1337; 04-11-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: added a little more and fixed type

Level 60 Paragon 7 Witch Doctor 250K DPS!~!~! (and WoW account)