Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Seductive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this Error, any idea how to fix it? Bot stopped running after.

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf-error-jpg

This is my line 200 MouseClick("left", $SearchResult[0], $SearchResult[1], 1, 10) ;clicks legendary

And no, no legendary dropped.

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf
    snowscar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was getting a similar error on line 242
    but it was just some click action when i checked script

jake when you mentioned settings to run the script. i am on fullscreen windowed mode. other than that is there any graphics settings that we need to change ?

jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    Got this Error, any idea how to fix it? Bot stopped running after.

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf-error-jpg

This is my line 200 MouseClick("left", $SearchResult[0], $SearchResult[1], 1, 10) ;clicks legendary

And no, no legendary dropped.
    I'm assuming you got this because the $SearchResult variable was null because it hadn't actually found a legendary, so it tried to MouseClick("left") with null coordinates... The thing is, I have no idea why it would have ever run that part of the script because $SearchResult has to be satisfied (and thus, contains coordinates for the item) to even reach that part of the script.

Is this a recurring problem, or a one time thing? I've noticed with AutoIt I've received an error here and there that I cannot replicate ever again.. I think the program just randomly skips lines sometimes for no reason, so it might have skipped that if argument and tried to run the text it contained anyways.

If this is happening repeatedly, I'll look into it, but as far as I can tell there is no reason you be getting that error.

Originally Posted by snowscar View Post
    i was getting a similar error on line 242
    but it was just some click action when i checked script

jake when you mentioned settings to run the script. i am on fullscreen windowed mode. other than that is there any graphics settings that we need to change ?
    I don't think so. If it helps I'm running "High" everything, with the default ATI GPU color settings.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted 2.1d. Fixed a few random rare bugs. Fixed the backup code for detecting that you are in the game now so hopefully that is not as much of an issue from here on.

krone6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang OP, you're really tempting me to buy a 1080 monitor (a samsung 206bw as my main yet it's not even 1080, beh) just to use this. All of the good scripts are 1080 only.

leavepls's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does not work for me. I start at checkpoint and the hero runs at the bottom edge, colliding a little bit with the fence, so it gets slowed and always detects there is no cellar. need boots with more speed

still does not work, got boots with 12%

Leave game does not work, always opens Menu and closes it after, then opens it and closes.
    Last edited by leavepls; 06-09-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Valdeabella's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im using 2.1d when i run the bot everything run fine and checked the damp cellar the only thing is when it teleports to town and click ESC repeatedly and never click on leave game

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jakesmurf View Post
    I'm assuming you got this because the $SearchResult variable was null because it hadn't actually found a legendary, so it tried to MouseClick("left") with null coordinates... The thing is, I have no idea why it would have ever run that part of the script because $SearchResult has to be satisfied (and thus, contains coordinates for the item) to even reach that part of the script.

Is this a recurring problem, or a one time thing? I've noticed with AutoIt I've received an error here and there that I cannot replicate ever again.. I think the program just randomly skips lines sometimes for no reason, so it might have skipped that if argument and tried to run the text it contained anyways.

If this is happening repeatedly, I'll look into it, but as far as I can tell there is no reason you be getting that error.

I don't think so. If it helps I'm running "High" everything, with the default ATI GPU color settings.
    It's a repetetive thing, only thing that keeps making it crash. I read on some autoit forums that you have to @error check after a pixelcheck or else it will be like that. I dont understand much of it but im sure you do if you google the last line of the error message.

I really appriciate your effort, makes my day.

Thanks!

P.S Is there anyway to easily disable looting temporarily until we find a solution?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valdeabella View Post
    im using 2.1d when i run the bot everything run fine and checked the damp cellar the only thing is when it teleports to town and click ESC repeatedly and never click on leave game
    Read the previous posts, there is a solution there.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leavepls View Post
    Does not work for me. I start at checkpoint and the hero runs at the bottom edge, colliding a little bit with the fence, so it gets slowed and always detects there is no cellar. need boots with more speed

still does not work, got boots with 12%

Leave game does not work, always opens Menu and closes it after, then opens it and closes.
    I already posted a fix for this.

It's a repetetive thing, only thing that keeps making it crash. I read on some autoit forums that you have to @error check after a pixelcheck or else it will be like that. I dont understand much of it but im sure you do if you google the last line of the error message.

I really appriciate your effort, makes my day.

Thanks!

P.S Is there anyway to easily disable looting temporarily until we find a solution?

Try the new version, 2.1e. I think I found what was causing your error. I can almost guarantee you that if you're having that problem, however, there is something else going on on your end. I would suggest using the window info tool in your autoit program to make sure that the colors are right for you, otherwise you might miss a legendary if it drops. I would also suggest using vanishing dye on all your MF gear to make sure you don't have a piece of armor that is triggering that part of the script every run.

Basically, if this is causing you to crash every run, its because the game thinks it found a legendary every run. Somehow, the color detection is malfunctioning.
    Last edited by jakesmurf; 06-09-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already posted a fix for this.

Try the new version, 2.1e. I think I found what was causing your error. I can almost guarantee you that if you're having that problem, however, there is something else going on on your end. I would suggest using the window info tool in your autoit program to make sure that the colors are right for you, otherwise you might miss a legendary if it drops. I would also suggest using vanishing dye on all your MF gear to make sure you don't have a piece of armor that is triggering that part of the script every run.

Basically, if this is causing you to crash every run, its because the game thinks it found a legendary every run. Somehow, the color detection is malfunctioning.
    I'll try it out and I will get back to you Thanks

Edit: the 2.1e version didnt fix it, ill try to fix the colors and get back to you.
    Last edited by Seductive; 06-09-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try it out and I will get back to you Thanks

Edit: the 2.1e version didnt fix it, ill try to fix the colors and get back to you.
    Err, you might want 2.1f. I forgot to fix the magic finding code before I posted.

Anonymustrap's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about this but: How i do to use the script??? What programs i need?? Please if someone can say me the instruction step by step to make it work i`ll be very complaced. Or send me link to a post with the instructions. Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Err, you might want 2.1f. I forgot to fix the magic finding code before I posted.
    Looks like its working, will be having it running for a while to test, but how do I disable it looting blue stuff? Or is it a must for me to have it on to work?

TripSe7ens's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using your old version posted in the mackus thread where you helped me fix my time delay problem, but now I upgraded to the 2.1g and the mouse clicks all over the place in the menu? I have reverted back to the very first version of yours until there can be a problem found? I dunno why 2.1g is clicking everything else, lol.

1920x1080 16:9 fullscreen windows

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast