Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by case_sin View Post
    this was all really my idea, just that no one ever gave me credit/rep. check post dates http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...t-sarkoth.html (Act 1 infernot bot -Sarkoth-)
    Case, while I appreciate that you feel you deserve rep and credit, you a) posted in a forum most of us do not look at b) linked an elite exploit thread that I can't read, but was that you who posted that exploit originally? Because unless you informed the community of this location, technically all you did was find some exploit and then ask someone else to bot it for you in the BOT REQUEST THREAD. Mackus still did all the script work, and whether he did it at your request or on his own, I'm not sure how much rep that makes you deserve. Thats like all the people who said "somebody make a royal crypts bot" asking for credit when somebody finally makes one.

Sarkoth Gold Farm [Original Script Credit to Mackus] - Modified by Jakesmurf
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snowscar View Post
    jake i got the new version running and tweaked the timers to suit my char.

facing one issue though, i think the script is looking for the rare item color and find it on the lamps in the room. it then tries to click on the lamp making the char move along the wall. any solution for this ?
    I think this is due to searching for Topaz gems actually. You can comment that part out if you want it to stop clicking lamps. Mine does it very occasionally, but I feel that the ~3 seconds every ~10 runs isn't a big deal when you consider that the script both helps pick up gold and grabs topaz gems all the rest of the time.

XII02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this 10 times and 0 achievements. The pointer just doesn't reach the entrance to the Dank Cellar. Lol.

JuniorFisherman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works like a charm! I'm using 1280x720 resolution, tweaked line 53 a bit for
    MouseMove(Round(295*$x_ratio),Round(75*$y_ratio),1)
    Reason for that is because with your version, it misses the cellar sometimes (cause at 1920x1080, there's probably more pixels so that's why your coordinates work). Anyway, thank you a lot Jakes, your version worked the best out of Mackus and notAres! I get like 200-300k per hours for some reason! 232% gold find, that's huuuuuge! +rep for sure, deserved!!!

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JuniorFisherman View Post
    Works like a charm! I'm using 1280x720 resolution, tweaked line 53 a bit for

Reason for that is because with your version, it misses the cellar sometimes (cause at 1920x1080, there's probably more pixels so that's why your coordinates work). Anyway, thank you a lot Jakes, your version worked the best out of Mackus and notAres! I get like 200-300k per hours for some reason! 232% gold find, that's huuuuuge! +rep for sure, deserved!!!
    Glad its working good for you with modifications. Might wanna take a look at the ratios for the inventory management as well since I can't guarantee its keeping the far right hand columns safe for you on another resolution.

Originally Posted by XII02 View Post
    Did this 10 times and 0 achievements. The pointer just doesn't reach the entrance to the Dank Cellar. Lol.
    You may need to modify the coordinates some to work for you, especially if you're using another resolution. This is all just based on mouse clicks so if the slightest thing is different for you it won't work. It shouldn't take much work to be made to work.

Goldfox420's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I seem to get is after a run when it opens the menu to leave game it just keeps opening and closing it.

Any reason why?

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Goldfox420 View Post
    One thing I seem to get is after a run when it opens the menu to leave game it just keeps opening and closing it.

Any reason why?
    Gonna need more info. Are you running the right resolution? This wont work on anything but 1920x1080.

Otherwise, the pixelsearch in Func Leavegame() is failing to find your leave game button. You may need to modify the pixelsearch. I've never encountered this problem locally. You can try raising this number in green slightly (maybe 10?) to see if that helps.

Func LeaveGame()
    Send("{ESCAPE}") ;opens menu
    Sleep(1000)

$Pixel3 = PixelSearch(665,400,690,425,0xC5803E,8)

If that doesn't work, I recommend you go back to using 1.1d or if you know how to edit it you can modify the pixel search to your own colors to ensure it is working properly.
    Last edited by jakesmurf; 06-08-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIXED.

Removed the Pixel search feature and it works fine. No need for a pixel search here anyway.
    Last edited by Goldfox420; 06-08-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIXED.

Removed the Pixel search feature and it works fine. No need for a pixel search here anyway.
    Yes, it's only there to combat a bug that was occurring very occasionally and didn't do much besides slow down the script.

2.1 is now out. I fixed WindowCheck() and added DeadCheck() to the script.

yellowrabbit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, can you tell me how many GPH can we expect using this Autoit bot ? i got 248% gold find and 25% speed on my Demon hunter.

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I figure out what delay to use for my WH? I read somewhere you DH's get 80-85% ish when you hit hotkey #2, I put my run skill in there but only get up to 62% so I want to get the timing right and I think it'll work. I've been messing with the timer on line 53.

and I'm not sure why, but when it fails to see the cellar (due to not running fast enough/timers not set correct yet so cant see cellar), it ports to town then (is this the repair check?) it just starts spamming esc over and over, never leaves the game or does anything. this one seems to work the best so far for getting past the mobs at the initial checkpoint and close to cellar, but if I get the cellar to work I'm afraid it'll just sit in town spamming esc over and over..

this works for 16:9 right? I know you said you might make an edition for it, but then saw the coding

$default_resolutionX = 1920
    $default_resolutionY = 1080
    $x_ratio = @Desktopwidth / $default_resolutionX
    $y_ratio = @Desktopheight / $default_resolutionY

EDIT: Ok I got it to detect the cellar, but when there's no cellar it just goes to town and spams esc.. hmm
    Last edited by lostsk8r; 06-08-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so 2.1 leave game works fine. What happens to me though is it finishes one run, then it hits resume game to start the net one and once it gets into new game the script pauses and I need to unpause it each time to make it work again.

gutekwitek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it doesn't work - when i start bot from menu it is just disappearing and appearing(menu)

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gutekwitek View Post
    it doesn't work - when i start bot from menu it is just disappearing and appearing(menu)
    Read the instructions.

Ok so 2.1 leave game works fine. What happens to me though is it finishes one run, then it hits resume game to start the net one and once it gets into new game the script pauses and I need to unpause it each time to make it work again.
    Did you add mythical potion? Might not be detecting right in the JoinGame() function.

Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Those of you having the "esc over and over" error, find this piece of code

Func LeaveGame()
    Sleep(1000)

$Pixel3 = PixelSearch(665,400,690,425,0xC5803E,
    If Not @error Then
    MouseClick("left", Round(956 * $x_ratio),Round(579 * $y_ratio)) ;button to leave game
    Sleep(3000)
    Call("CheckResume")
    Else
    Call("LeaveGame")
    EndIF
    EndFunc
    Replace it with this piece

Func LeaveGame()
    Sleep(1000)

MouseClick("left", Round(956 * $x_ratio),Round(579 * $y_ratio)) ;button to leave game
    Sleep(3000)
    Call("CheckResume")
    EndFunc

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast