1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Enigma,

I have just started to get into creating something with your framework for Diablo 3. However I am not sure where I am going wrong but I cannot compile the projects

Do you have a quick a dirty start up guide? like what dev environment I need, I currently have Visual Studio 2015 Community edition with C# language installed.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know why I get the following :-

Severity Code Description Project File Line
    Error The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\bin\ildasm.exe" /nobar /linenum /output:"C:\Development\Current\D3\Enigma.Memory\obj\x86\Debug\Enigma.Memory.il" "C:\Development\Current\D3\Enigma.Memory\obj\x86\Debug\Enigma.Memory.dll"" exited with code 9009. Enigma.Memory C:\Development\Current\D3\Enigma.Memory\Enigma.Memory.csproj 126

None of the Memory classes compile?

Do i need VS pro, or am I missing something?

[C#] Enigma.D3
    enigma32's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AGenius View Post
    Hi Enigma,

I have just started to get into creating something with your framework for Diablo 3. However I am not sure where I am going wrong but I cannot compile the projects

Do you have a quick a dirty start up guide? like what dev environment I need, I currently have Visual Studio 2015 Community edition with C# language installed.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know why I get the following :-

Severity Code Description Project File Line
    Error The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0A\bin\ildasm.exe" /nobar /linenum /output:"C:\Development\Current\D3\Enigma.Memory\obj\x86\Debug\Enigma.Memory.il" "C:\Development\Current\D3\Enigma.Memory\obj\x86\Debug\Enigma.Memory.dll"" exited with code 9009. Enigma.Memory C:\Development\Current\D3\Enigma.Memory\Enigma.Memory.csproj 126

None of the Memory classes compile?

Do i need VS pro, or am I missing something?
    Hi AGenius,

I'm using generics in a way that C# does not support, but which IL supports. Therefore I'm doing some non-standard stuff in that library namely compiling the dll, disassembling it, replacing some part with manually typed IL code and then compiling the combined IL into the final proper dll.

In order to do that, the tools ildasm (disassembler) and ilasm (assembler) are needed. Finding ilasm is easy but ildasm hides in different directories based on what .NET SDKs are installed (has nothing to do with what version you're actually trying to compile for). I've updated the project file on SVN to try some newer .NET versions. If it doesn't help then you can try to edit the project file yourself.

CrEEzz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, I'm trying to figure out actor's velocity (direction + speed) as in case of some projectiles/monsters it has nothing to do with direction from ACD (which is sth like spawn direction). Can someone share offsets for those in ACD/Actor/ActorMovement?

zXer0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CrEEzz View Post
    Ok guys, I'm trying to figure out actor's velocity (direction + speed) as in case of some projectiles/monsters it has nothing to do with direction from ACD (which is sth like spawn direction). Can someone share offsets for those in ACD/Actor/ActorMovement?
    I haven't got specific offsets for you, but you could do this:
    In one game tick you save the worldpositon of the actor.
    In the next tick you substract the new position from the saved one. This will get you the velocity vector. For the velocity as a float you should consider getting the 3d length of the vector. (SQRT)

AGenius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by enigma32 View Post
    Hi AGenius,

I'm using generics in a way that C# does not support, but which IL supports. Therefore I'm doing some non-standard stuff in that library namely compiling the dll, disassembling it, replacing some part with manually typed IL code and then compiling the combined IL into the final proper dll.

In order to do that, the tools ildasm (disassembler) and ilasm (assembler) are needed. Finding ilasm is easy but ildasm hides in different directories based on what .NET SDKs are installed (has nothing to do with what version you're actually trying to compile for). I've updated the project file on SVN to try some newer .NET versions. If it doesn't help then you can try to edit the project file yourself.
    enigma

Thanks for updating the project as now it appears all compile in VS2015

now.. where do I start .... lol do you have an example app , simple to show how to use the framework.. even a console app to output something that's happening in the game.

This should help me get stated

I really want to build something like TurboHud to give feedback incase TH ever goes away again.

never mind, I found some thing to help
    Last edited by AGenius; 06-22-2016 at 03:12 AM.

jacksafari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AGenius View Post

never mind, I found some thing to help
    What did you find? Post link and\or other info.

Thanks

techdough71's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dolphe, are you planning to post up the changes needed for 2.4.2? The offsets. i want to try to get d3helper working

d2k2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by techdough71 View Post
    Dolphe, are you planning to post up the changes needed for 2.4.2? The offsets. i want to try to get d3helper working
    i wonder how other users of enigma library are updating the offsets? does every developer(d3helper,hud,finderskeeper) has it own copy of enigma library, where he has to update the offset by himself? wouldnt it be easier if there would be one uptodate enigma repository (for example on github) for everyone?

Dolphe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is that I am not using everything from Enigma, and some parts I have done somr digging and extended the Enigma library.

I am trying to help out Enigma since he helped me a lot , so you need any offset just write and i can get them

Can upload the offsets when I get home.Should be in 30 min or so. Not that many changes this patch fyi

Dolphe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11. Thanks techdough71 (1 members gave Thanks to Dolphe for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dolphe thank you man. i appreciate it. and on a side note thanks for maintaing FK. one day I would like to learn from you how to get Offsets so I don't have to bug you and I can post back to community.

1) i assume HotkeyPrferences offset didnt change else you would have posted it but double checking to track down a bug I am seeing.
    2) the obsolete offsets, are they obsolete because d3 stopped using them or FK stopped using them? If d3 is sitll using them mind providing the updated offsets even to the obsolete ones.
    Last edited by techdough71; 08-05-2016 at 05:18 PM.

WindForcer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dolphe View Post
    The thing is that I am not using everything from Enigma, and some parts I have done somr digging and extended the Enigma library.

I am trying to help out Enigma since he helped me a lot , so you need any offset just write and i can get them

Can upload the offsets when I get home.Should be in 30 min or so. Not that many changes this patch fyi
    Thank you for the offsets! If your offering with additional offsets here are the missing ones D3Helper needs.

public const int SnoGroupInitializers = 0x01C3A954; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int HotkeyPreferences = 0x01C5C4F4; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int MapActId = 0x01E287A0; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int ObjectManagerPristine = 0x01E9F8F0; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int SnoFilesAsync = 0x01F17DD4; //2.4.1.36595

Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey Enigma, how did you generate scan.html? is that something we can generate ourselves automatically via your library. Seems like an easy way to compare what offsets changed.

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by techdough71 View Post
    hey Enigma, how did you generate scan.html? is that something we can generate ourselves automatically via your library. Seems like an easy way to compare what offsets changed.
    Good news everyone! I've now merged most of my code generators to a single program and added it to the public SVN repository. It's using a variant of IDA FLAIR signatures to find method signatures in the exe file and extract essential addresses and constants from it. Then a 2nd sweep uses a minidump to extract the runtime information. Instructions can be found here: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...Gen/README.txt

I'll try to write signatures for the offsets you guys seem to use.

Thanks G/R
    4/738
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WindForcer View Post
    Thank you for the offsets! If your offering with additional offsets here are the missing ones D3Helper needs.

public const int SnoGroupInitializers = 0x01C3A954; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int HotkeyPreferences = 0x01C5C4F4; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int MapActId = 0x01E287A0; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int ObjectManagerPristine = 0x01E9F8F0; //2.4.1.36595
    public const int SnoFilesAsync = 0x01F17DD4; //2.4.1.36595

Thank you!
    HotkeyPreferences and MapActId updated (https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/...d/ObjectPtr.cs). The others I can't imagine really being used.

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647 ... LastLast