[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sushixt View Post
    Hmm , So i had it to "True" on the loot of Gem and Blues . And out 10 , they picked it up like once . Any idea or script to add in ?

probably need to increase the sarkoth kill time delay at the top, gems are looted first and if they drop just as your start looting he will miss them

Thanks! worked the tamplar doesnt get the aura
    Yea my templar doesnt get the aura either so ive never had that problem

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    keyvan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Blacksack!
    I believe I found what's blocking the bot when entering the dank cellar ,comparing the old script ( version s) with the new one (version T)
    It comes from the position of the mouse curser situated on the step of the staircase which makes the character turning on himself.
    It didn't happen on version S because the mouse curser was positionned on the rigth side of the character. (as shown on my screenshot)
    Could it be possible to know which code line has to be changed to have again the mouse curser on the right side PLEASE?
    Here is the screen taken to show you the details[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-bug-info-jpg ps: I made a mistake on the screenshot I meant version T instead of P

If this got fixed it would be the utimate hot fix
    Last edited by keyvan; 07-02-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Shadowfoxy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version t seems to give problems when the character goes to the vendor.
    It gets stuck at the doorway of the house, moves too soon to the north ...

Azron's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schmoggg View Post
    Hi,

thats a weird bug in the fastfind library. The problem with this crash is that it does not find the cellar but acts like it did. The FastFind function returns "true" which means - "hey i found the cellar" but does not set the resulting array correct. I dont know if that is an intended behaviour cause its not documented very well. So just replace the function EnhancedFind in your botscript with the following:
    Thanks for your suggestion again - Ive tried replacing the code and still getting that error any thing else that could cause the bug in fastfind - it seems there are others that have got the same issue but only arising now.

I'm not sure how to get the correct line because line 7214 is ridiculous

xiaohexiaohe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Townportal on "t" and move on mouse3 ? Do you use FastFind ? If yes do you see the cellarentrance on the minimap ? Do you have movespeed on your gear; set in your script ?
    I have the same issue. I had Townportal on "t" and "move" on "mouse3". I downloaded the latest botfile, put fastfind into "include" directory. I cannot see the cellar entrance on the minimap everytime. I have removed the movespeed increased boot but still have the same problem. Please if you can find the problem for me?

Schmoggg's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version t seems to give problems when the character goes to the vendor.
    It gets stuck at the doorway of the house, moves too soon to the north ...
    A video would help. I guess it a) a timing issue in respect to your pc speed or b) a pathfinding issue on the blizzard side

I cannot see the cellar entrance on the minimap everytime
    You should see it if the cellar is open. If you dont see it when the cellar is open then its the cause of the problem. You could play around with the Code around Line 287 and send your toon further down the way to get a little bit nearer to the entrance ( the idea behind it is that the symbol on the minimap should pop if you are nearer ).
    Last edited by Schmoggg; 07-02-2012 at 09:58 AM.

lkh5650's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i have couple of questions

i am loving your newly updated script, but it had problem finding the cellar
    so i changed the cellar detection coordinates to 12 of them and now every time it will find the cellar perfectly
    so, I was wondering if it can log which one out of 12 coordinates it detects a cellar if there is a cellar open? so then after x many hours, i can see the statistics of which ones were detecting cellar y times etc and then i can eliminate the coordinate that doesn't detect the cellar?

also, another question is when my character dies, it detects its death and leaves the game, however after it left the game, it waits for a very long time at a status "leaving game" until it starts again... which line do i change to get this time shorten?

Also, I have couple of magic items that I want it to stash, if I change the custom loot, it will pick it up most likely, but in my analyzeloot section (i am using this in order to salvage magic items), it will sell the item instead of stashing it...how can i fix that? also, can salvaging/stashing be more specific? like for rare weapons, i want it to vendor/salvage all rare weapons if its ilvl is below 62, (so salvage ilvl61 weapon, and for ilvl 60,59....etc i want it to vendor), for amulet,ring,follow items, i want it to salvage magic of those for ilvl 59,60,61,62 as well cuz currently, it vendors it, is there anyway i can fix this???

Lastly, can i make it so it only picks up flawless gems? (maybe i should just change it in custom loot?)

sorry i have way too many questions!

sushixt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xiaohexiaohe View Post
    I have the same issue. I had Townportal on "t" and "move" on "mouse3". I downloaded the latest botfile, put fastfind into "include" directory. I cannot see the cellar entrance on the minimap everytime. I have removed the movespeed increased boot but still have the same problem. Please if you can find the problem for me?
    Sorry , i don't get what you mean by "Cannot see the cellar entrance on the minimap everytime" .

1.Go North-West until you reach a check point , you will know when the word check point comes out .
    2.After the checkpoint appears on your screen , use the Town portal back home and Leave the game
    3.Start AutoIT

And the Dank Cellar , it's not a 100% that it'll spawn . It's just like 40%-50%

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A video would help. I guess it a) a timing issue in respect to your pc speed or b) a pathfinding issue on the blizzard side

You should see it if the cellar is open. If you dont see it when the cellar is open then its the cause of the problem. You could play around with the Code around Line 287 and send your toon further down the way to get a little bit nearer to the entrance ( the idea behind it is that the symbol on the minimap should pop if you are nearer ).
    Hi, I checked again, yes I can see the cellarentrance. the problem is it stopped at the spot, as shown in the picture. It won't do anything but wait there...

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-11-jpg

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sushixt View Post
    Sorry , i don't get what you mean by "Cannot see the cellar entrance on the minimap everytime" .

1.Go North-West until you reach a check point , you will know when the word check point comes out .
    2.After the checkpoint appears on your screen , use the Town portal back home and Leave the game
    3.Start AutoIT

And the Dank Cellar , it's not a 100% that it'll spawn . It's just like 40%-50%
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I checked and yes I can see the cellarentrance. please see my post above.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lkh5650 View Post
    hello i have couple of questions

i am loving your newly updated script, but it had problem finding the cellar
    so i changed the cellar detection coordinates to 12 of them and now every time it will find the cellar perfectly
    so, I was wondering if it can log which one out of 12 coordinates it detects a cellar if there is a cellar open? so then after x many hours, i can see the statistics of which ones were detecting cellar y times etc and then i can eliminate the coordinate that doesn't detect the cellar?
    Does not have any use. There is no such thing as mean value that will hit everytime cause its dependant on the actual image that is used for the search.

also, another question is when my character dies, it detects its death and leaves the game, however after it left the game, it waits for a very long time at a status "leaving game" until it starts again... which line do i change to get this time shorten?
    play around with line 669

Also, I have couple of magic items that I want it to stash, if I change the custom loot, it will pick it up most likely, but in my analyzeloot section (i am using this in order to salvage magic items), it will sell the item instead of stashing it...how can i fix that? also, can salvaging/stashing be more specific? like for rare weapons, i want it to vendor/salvage all rare weapons if its ilvl is below 62, (so salvage ilvl61 weapon, and for ilvl 60,59....etc i want it to vendor), for amulet,ring,follow items, i want it to salvage magic of those for ilvl 59,60,61,62 as well cuz currently, it vendors it, is there anyway i can fix this???
    currently not reliable in the script but you can try to turn in the iLvl Stuff

Lastly, can i make it so it only picks up flawless gems? (maybe i should just change it in custom loot?)
    yes, set loot gems to false and add an image with the text of flawless to your array

sorry i have way too many questions!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xiaohexiaohe View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I checked and yes I can see the cellarentrance. please see my post above.
    The cellar is not open so he should port out. But your status says "Found Region Old Ruins". That means something is terribly wrong on your setup.
    Try changing the value of $UseEnhancedCellarFind to false.

You can also try the following if UseEnhancedCellarFind is set to true:

Remove the ";" before FFSaveBMP on line 296. Run the bot and look in the folder where the script lives. It should appear a bitmap namen something like CellarMinimap_blablabla. Post that image here.
    Last edited by Schmoggg; 07-02-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by keyvan View Post
    Hey Blacksack!
    I believe I found what's blocking the bot when entering the dank cellar ,comparing the old script ( version s) with the new one (version T)
    It comes from the position of the mouse curser situated on the step of the staircase which makes the character turning on himself.
    It didn't happen on version S because the mouse curser was positionned on the rigth side of the character. (as shown on my screenshot)
    Could it be possible to know which code line has to be changed to have again the mouse curser on the right side PLEASE?
    Here is the screen taken to show you the details[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]-bug-info-jpg ps: I made a mistake on the screenshot I meant version T instead of P

If this got fixed it would be the utimate hot fix
    try commenting out or removing this line 366
    RandClick("left", Round(993 * $x_ratio), Round(469 * $y_ratio), 1, 1, 2, 2) ;Entrance to cellar

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Azron View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion again - Ive tried replacing the code and still getting that error any thing else that could cause the bug in fastfind - it seems there are others that have got the same issue but only arising now.

I'm not sure how to get the correct line because line 7214 is ridiculous
    Run the script without compiling to get the real line number

Shagz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, i appreciate your time for this script.I cannot seem to get it running. it will not find (new tristram,old ruines,dank cellar)

Running windows 7 naitive monitor rez 1920x1200, per windows it wants rez at 1920x1080.
    I did the step by step but it will not find those places. a friend that directed me here said i new updated screen shots. how do i do that?

Help is much appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132 ... LastLast