0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] RiF Auto-Invite

After being a leecher for a long time at ownedcore community i decided put my own little piece here

So I made this program which automates the right click - request party invite for the Rift it Forward Community.

If you don't know what don't know what Rift It Forward is you can find out here

How it works? Simple you move your cursor to the player's name you want to sent the invite and press your assigned hotkey (default is ` ) and invitation sent!

*Note: In order for this to work you need to be either at Fullscreen (Windowed) or at Windowed. Does not work at Fullscreen
    **Note: The delay slider is the delay between the diablo 3 context menu to appear and the program to search for the button.Adjust at your preference.
    ***Note: Program now save's your settings so you don't have to set them everytime you re-run the program. In case you want to delete that file it's located under "c:\users\myusername\appdata\local\RiF"

Coded to support all resolutions ( feedback required for resolutions higher than 1080p )

A big thanks to all the community here for the support and the knowledge they provide! Their work is amazing!

Download **Requires .Net Framework 4.5

VirusTotal
    Last edited by BladeM; 06-01-2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: v0.6

[Release] RiF Auto-Invite
    turner850's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BladeM View Post
    After being a leecher for a long time at ownedcore community i decided put my own little piece here

So I made this program which automates the right click - request party invite for the Rift it Forward Community.

If you don't know what don't know what Rift It Forward is you can find out here

How it works? Simple you move your cursor to the player's name you want to sent the invite and press your assigned hotkey (default is "Tab") and invitation sent!
    Now as you may have seen there is a rpi.bmp included with the program. That's the key image to match it in-game.
    For those whom playing at 1920x1080 resolution you don't have to do anything.

For everyone else know you will have to take a screenshot on the "Request Party Invite" at your resolution, open mspaint , paste , crop the "Request Party Invite" region, save as 24-bit bmp.Just look at the rpi.bmp and you will understand. It doesn't matter if the crop big or small as long as the letters are included in the bitmap otherwise it may click different buttons in-game.

*Note: rpi.bmp must be in the same directory where the program is.
    **Note2: The delay slider is the delay between the diablo 3 context menu to appear and the program to search for the button.Adjust at your preference.
    ***Note3: Incase the program only right clicks there are 2 possible problems either the rpi.bmp is wrong or the delay is to low for your computer.

If i have some extra time i will impove the code plus add more info, but for now it does the job and its too late for me to keep on

A big thanks to all the community here for the support and the knowledge they provide! Their work is amazing!

Download

VirusTotal

Program is coded in vb net and it is obfuscated. No Viruses or bullshit included.

I made the same thing.. but using AutoIt... When I press Z my mouse right clicks on the player name and then left clicks on "request party invite"

works everytime.. and I dont have to move my mouse over the playername..

1920x1080 - use lowest font size in chat
    Code:
    MouseClick("right",185,993,1,2)
    MouseClick("left",316,795,1,2)

byobodybag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this have to be in windowed mode or fullscreen? When I press tab over the guy's name it pops up the right click without sending an invite.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't seem to work. I'm on 1920x1080 resolution same as you.

I have tried all the slider options, fullscreen and windowed fullscreen but it only rightclicks the name. I've even tried making my own BMP file but no go.

BladeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @turner850 that way you won't be able to read the chat message and its not always for requesting party invites. There are already ppl complaining that with every message the type in the community they get a request..

@byobodybag it works for me right now. Anyways i did some changes to the code and the image for a better detection give it a try now. Also for the default rpi.bmp to work you have to be windowed (full screen) 1920x1080 if you want thought to try it at window you will have to crop your own image. I ll wait for your feedback. let me know if this worked...
    Last edited by BladeM; 05-23-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't work, we're on the same resolution.

BladeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by byobodybag View Post
    Doesn't work, we're on the same resolution.
    just figured out that all this time i was at fullscreen (windowed) and didn't test it out in fullscreen. well in order to work you will have to be at fullscreen windowed as for capturing the screen in fullscreen only you have to mess with directx.. sorry it was my mistake. also make sure you have net framework 4.5 installed..

will update the program tomorrow with a code that does not require an image and it will work with all resolutions for fullscreen(windowed) or windowed. not for fullscreen im saying again

Mongoose3595's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really helpful, works for me 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed. thanks a lot, +rep

smilingsoul's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I thought it worked but after testing it out further it doesnt.

Your mouse hovers over the name and you press the macro, the menu pops up but it doesnt send a request. on 1680 x 1050 , windowed mode

BladeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smilingsoul View Post
    At first I thought it worked but after testing it out further it doesnt.

Your mouse hovers over the name and you press the macro, the menu pops up but it doesnt send a request. on 1680 x 1050 , windowed mode
    check then newest version. now you add your own color to search for. Just open the game right click to someones name. back to program, check "add search color" and pick a color from his name in game. Check the attachment for a better understanding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] RiF Auto-Invite-rifai-png  
    Last edited by BladeM; 05-26-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works now! Awesome!! +++

BladeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by byobodybag View Post
    Works now! Awesome!! +++
    i'm glad it worked for u

hcrawr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BladeM View Post
    check then newest version. now you add your own color to search for. Just open the game right click to someones name. back to program, check "add search color" and pick a color from his name in game. Check the attachment for a better understanding
    That gives me an error (when I click on the pipet)
    The error translates to:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex cannot be longer than the range of the characters.
    Parameter: startIndex

BladeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hcrawr View Post
    That gives me an error (when I click on the pipet)
    The error translates to:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex cannot be longer than the range of the characters.
    Parameter: startIndex
    check out the latest version 0.5

--------------------------------------

if it still does not work for you give this test version a try and tell me if you get the same error.
    download
    Last edited by BladeM; 05-28-2014 at 07:14 PM.

JuBe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice man...thank you very much...its a very cool script

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast