Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BK Ghom Bot (fully customize-able skills 16:9 display) (V20140827)

Hi All

This is my contribution to the Ghom Bot community.
    I'd like to take this opportunity to give credits to:
    1. Richardptt for his bot, for the bot idea in general
    2. SnowChild for his reconnect and moving mouse ideas

BKBOT does not read D3 game memory, nor modify memory nor inject data back to server; therefore in my opinion, safe. Likewise, as long as D3 patches do not modify User Interface (ie, location of certain pixels, patterns of buttons), BKBOT remains compatible. And if you have all the PNG files correctly, you can run bot indefinitely (unless D3 patch is required).

Things to get this bot running for you:
    1. Install AutoIT (AutoIt Downloads - AutoItScript). This bot does not include EXE file; only the raw AutoIT source file and you have to compile the script.
    2. Set Battle.net Launcher to remember your Account, password, and authenticator - this will ensure D3 will load without asking for username/password
    3. Set up Diablo3 client for lowest graphics settings - check setup folder.
    4. modify config.ini for your optimization
    5. gear up your toons. Left most column of your Backpack will not be touched. Bot will stash/sell/salvage the rest.
    6. Use PNGMaker to create the necessary PNG files.
    7. This bot runs on 1920x1080, 1600x900 and 1280x720 resolution non-Letterbox, any language
    8. You need to keybind '1,2,3,4' for the four skills, Q for potion, I for inventory, T for TownPortal. These are hardcoded into the script and cannot be configured via CONFIG.INI (unless you modify the script).

*Set Diablo3 to use "V" as forceMove
    *Set Diablo3 to use "SHIFT" as forcestand/attack
    *You can customize these keys from CONFIG.INI; see included samples in the config.ini file.

20140827 VERSION DOWNLOAD
    Compatible with D3-RoS 2.1 BlackSmith Salvage-All Interface
    Compatible with D3-RoS 2.1 Game Difficulty Setting Interface
    Improved Quest Selection Algorithm
    Improved Keep Level 3 to Larder Algorithm
    Improved Loot Algorithm (Allows multiple colors per Item Type)
    Supports Multiple Timeout per skill
    Supports 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x720
    Tested with VMWare Workstation 8 @ 1280x720 resolution
    Supports any D3 Language versions
    Supports any skills and builds, including Archon
    Configurable to pick up Sets, Legs, Rares, Blues, Whites, Gems
    Stashes all "Account Bound" items
    Salvages or Sells all non "Account Bound" items
    Will not use skills on Cooldown, or skills with insufficient resource (greyed out).
    Takes Screenshot when Dead (so you have more info how/why it died)
    Can select which Hero to use
    Can set to Play Campaign Mode and Change Difficulty
    Supports Distance in Yards, regardless of screen resolution (not 100% accurate, but very accurate)
    Supports casting of pre-Buffs
    Very robust error-recovery: Can recover from disconnect, D3 Crash, unresponsive game, out-of-sequence, user-intervention.
    Does not require complete Quest List
    Requires: SPACE assigned to "Close all open Windows"
    Requires: 1,2,3,4 assigned to Skills
    Requires: Q assigned to Potion key
    Requires: I assigned to Inventory key
    Requires: T assigned to Teleport Key

*Due to low graphics details on low resolutions, some of the functions/features may not work properly as intended. For instance, "Skills on Cooldown" are recognized perfectly on 1920x1080 but are not so perfectly on 1280x720 (but still very much useable). For best results, bot on higher resolutions.

This is my first programming experience with AutoIT and first bot for D3. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by burgaud; 08-27-2014 at 02:22 AM.

BK Ghom Bot (fully customize-able skills)
  2. Thanks motor4ikk (1 members gave Thanks to burgaud for this useful post)
    Werks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little confused why in the title it says "(fully customize-able skills)" but then later on it says "It is unfortunately not feasible to make these customizable due to the fact that I have hard coded it into the BOT."

burgaud's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skills Explained for Barbarian and Wizard

FOREWORD:
    Each Skills have their Chance of Usage. This is determined by the TimeOut (or CoolDown in D3 terminology) setting per skill (in milliseconds).
    This TimeOut is not the duration to wait for the next skill, but rather the duration for this particular skill will be available for next usage.
    I use a realtime based loop checking for each skills's TimeOut from Skills1 to SkillsR and use accordingly. MaxDuration is not the number of loops it will perform attack sequences, but the duration in Milliseconds it will wait to kill Ghom. If you have this set at 120 second and Ghom died within 30 seconds, Bot will automatically stop the fight and commence looting. It is therefore NOT adviseable to set a MaxDuration that is closed to your Killing Speed, but rather to the duration you are willing to wait in case it could not kill Ghom (due to bad crit roll).

Since this is my Initial bot, it is not fully optimized for Wizard just yet. Wizards should use buffs in town or long before getting to Ghom. However, to optimize the bot codes, It was coded not to use skills before meeting Ghom unfortunately. Maybe in next release/update.

Let me explain the skills.

Assuming you are a Barbarian, and you want to use the following:
    1. Warcry - for the +Fury and +protection
    2. Battle Rage - for the buff
    3 WotBerzerker - huge damage buff
    4. Call of the Ancients?
    L. Frenzy - for the melee damage
    R. Ancient Spear - Boulder throw (massive nuke skill)

Skill#1 Warcry; use it as often as possible therefore; set TimeOut1 to 1000 (1second).
    Skill#2 Battle Rage - since this consumes Fury, you do not want to use it so often. TimeOut2 to 30000 (30 seconds)
    Skill#3 WOTB - since this will go to Cooldown, setting TimeOut3 to 1000 will be OK (just in case Bot failed to hit the key)
    Skill#4 COTA - a skill with cooldown, set TimeOut4 to 1000 will be OK
    Skill#L Frenzy - a channeled skill set TimeOutL to 0!
    Skill#R Ancient Spear - since bot does not know if its got full fury, this is a wild guess how often to use this. Set it to TimeOutR=5000 for the time being and adjust
    Or you could use HoTA and set TimeOutR=2000 etc

I am sure Bot can do WW too. But you might run out of Fury unfortunately.

Code:
    [Skills]
    TimeOut1=1000
    TimeOut2=30000
    TimeOut3=1000
    TimeOut4=1000
    TimeOutL=0
    TimeOutR=5000
    Target1=Attack
    Target2=Attack
    Target3=Attack
    Target4=Attack
    TargetL=Attack
    TargetR=Attack
    Dont forget to set
    [Fight]
    MaxDistance=300
    This will force bot to engage Ghom at a Melee range

When to use Target1=Attack and when to use Target1=Self?

Sometimes, you need a skill to be casted on your location such as Guardian Sentry. Obviously, you want it on your location (Self).
    If the skill will cast regardless where your mouse is pointing, then use "Attack".

Q: What about skills like Warcry? BattleRage, Force Weapon, etc? why not use it on Self?
    A: If you use "Self" as target for these skills, Bot will move the mouse away from Ghom and point it to your current location. If you are using a Channeled skill like Rapid Fire, or Laser or the like, Bot might attack at a blank space instead of Ghom (because we moved the mouse away from Ghom). Just refrain using Self as target. Common Sense: when you are using Force Armor, do you must point the mouse on your Wizard? The Target specification is just an option allowing Bot to cast it near itself or on the target.

Q: Is it possible to configure Wiz for Archon?
    A: Unfortunately I am not an Archon player, I am not knowledgeable of its play style. So I will try to answer as best as possible.

OPTION1
    Archon Laser + Archon EB
    These are Skills#1 and Skills#R. Therefore, you should have
    TimeOutR=0
    TimeOut1=1000
    Have Skills2,3,4 as Buffs and have their TimeOut=60000
    Have EB as Skill#1
    Have Archon as Skill#L
    Have a signature skill as RMB (or other you like)
    TimeOutL=30000 which pretty much prevents you from using LeftMouseButton for 30 seconds

Result: Once in Position, Bot will cast Skill#1 (EB), Skill#2 (Prismatic), Skill#3(Force Weapon), Skill#4(Sparkflint), SkillL (Archon)
    Then it will now be in Archon Mode in which case it will now continuously press on RMB (Laser) and spam EB
    Once Archon expires, it will now be attacking with your RMB skill and EB
    Q: Why it used SkillL after Skill4? Why did it not do a SkillR?
    A: SkillR has 0 TimeOut. And I wrote it such that SkillL and SKillR with zero timeout gets the last chance in the Loop. This is to prevent them from hogging the loop and thus giving the other skills chances of usage. But once it goes into Archon, SkillL will be in a long cooldown, SkillR will now be used (non-stop)

OPTION2 Archon EB + Archon ForceWave (looks like doing HoTA)
    TimeOut1=1000
    TimeOutL=0
    Have Skills2,3,4 as Buffs and have their TimeOut=60000
    Have EB as Skill#1
    Have Archon as Skill#R
    have a signature skill or what you like on SkillL
    TimeOutR=30000 which pretty much prevents you from using Archon's laser and just spam ForceWave

Result: Once in Position, Bot will cast Skill#1 (EB), Skill#2 (Prismatic), Skill#3(Force Weapon), Skill#4(Sparkflint), SkillR (Archon)
    Then it will now be in Archon Mode in which case it will now continuously press on LMB and spam Skill1 every second or when out of cooldown

Since this is a Melee Build, ensure you have MaxDistance=300
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-15-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Werks View Post
    I'm a little confused why in the title it says "(fully customize-able skills)" but then later on it says "It is unfortunately not feasible to make these customizable due to the fact that I have hard coded it into the BOT."
    Read title:

This means, you are not confined to "What-Bot-thinks-is-best", but rather, "Bot will do what you want it to do" (in skills).

*Set Diablo3 to use "V" as forceMove
    *Set Diablo3 to use "space" as forcestand/attack
    It is unfortunately not feasible to make these customizable due to the fact that I have hard coded it into the BOT.
    I could, code it to be customizable, but that will entail a long boring routine that translates each and every possible letters to their corresponding RAW KEYBOARD code.
    Not customizable are these ForceMove and ForceToStand keys
    The reason to explain further is that:
    The Letter "V" may look mundane for you, but for computers, it is translated as "56".
    "Shift" key is "10"
    There is the "LShift", SPACE and so on...
    Click to see AutoIt Documentation

I sure dont like to write long codes for all 256 characters just for a very small part in the bot.
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-14-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cluster Arrow DH config

1: Guardian Sentry
    2: Mark For Death
    3: Companion Wolf
    4: Vengeance Seethe
    LMB: Hungering Arrow / Entangle or whatever you wish
    RMB: Cluster Arrow

Since LMB is a channeled skill or skill that you just press and hold the button and it will continuously attack, set TimeOutL=0
    Set Cluster Arrow as your RMB then set TimeOutR=xxx that you think is sustainable.

Code:
    [Skills]
    TimeOut1=6000
    TimeOut2=28000
    TimeOut3=1000
    TimeOut4=60000
    TimeOutL=0
    TimeOutR=2000
    Target1=Self
    Target2=Attack
    Target3=Attack
    Target4=Attack
    TargetL=Attack
    TargetR=Attack
    Now what if you want Cluster Arrow at Skill#4 instead of as RMB?
    1: Guardian Sentry
    4: Cluster Arrow
    RMB: Vengeance Seethe

Code:
    TimeOut1=6000
    TimeOut2=28000
    TimeOut3=1000
    TimeOut4=2000
    TimeOutL=0
    TimeOutR=60000

What if you want Rain of Vengeance instead of Guardian Sentry?
    1: Rain of Vengeance
    Code:
    Target1=Attack
    Target2=Attack
    Target3=Attack
    Target4=Attack
    TargetL=Attack
    TargetR=Attack
    TimeOut1=1000 (does not matter what value you put in here, Bot will detect skill is on cooldown and prevents it from spamming every 1 sec)
    TimeOut2=28000
    TimeOut3=1000
    TimeOut4=2000
    TimeOutL=0
    TimeOutR=60000
    What if you want to spam Cluster Arrow non-STOP (because you got tons of Reduce Resource items + CinderCoat)
    1: Rain of Vengeance

Code:
    TimeOut1=1000 (does not matter what value you put in here, Bot will detect skill is on cooldown and prevents it from spamming every 1 sec)
    TimeOut2=28000
    TimeOut3=1000
    TimeOut4=500
    TimeOutL=0
    TimeOutR=60000
    It is not advisable to set it to 0 for Skills 1~4. If you do, it will prevent skills L and R from getting their chances of usage.
    If you want it zero because your toon simply got tons of RR and IAS, then move it to Left or Right click skills instead.
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-14-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WD, Crusader, Monk and other "skills combo"

I first tested these codes on my Crusader, melee @T3. My Crusader suck and therefore, slow at killing. Taking a whole 120 seconds from Quest Selection to Looting Items. My DH can do the same with just 80 seconds.

* These are duration to include the whole Overhead of Selecting quest to the next Selecting Quest, and everything in between

If you are having problem how to set up the Skills config.ini for your class, please post it here. Tell me how you want the Attack Sequences and I will come up with the corresponding Skill settings
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-14-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with AutoIt based Bot

Firstly, there will be problems you will encounter:

#1. Where is GHOM?
    I am sure you have tested richardptt's Best Ghom Bot and periodically/frequently see it attacking at a blank space. This will happen to my BK Ghom Bot too, however at a less likely chance.

The reason this will happen to BKGhom bot is when GHOM went too far above such that the little "Health Bar" is beyond the screen space. Likewise, if that said Health Bar is hidden by the other "Boss Health Bar" on the top middle part of the screen. This can occur especially if you are set for Range (DH). But if you are a Melee (short distance), then this will almost never occur.

#2. Bot is stuck at Keep Level 3 and could not go down
    This is because bot either sent the mouseclick too early, or your internet connection lagged for a second when it was sending it.
    Do not worry, Bot will auto-recover, albeit by going back to the Quest Selection screen

#3. ImageSearchArea/Pixel
    This routine is another source of problem. AutoIt script based bots require extensively on checking the image displayed on the screen to know where it is. Sometimes, a small variation in PNG file could mean failure to recognize that "Breached Keep" quest and the other PNG files it needs to look at. This is beyond AutoIt unfortunately. I made a little more allowance by increasing the Pattern Tolerance from 0 to 4. If you think you are still getting this problem too much, I suggest editing the source file and changing the tolerance to 8!

#4. Speed
    I had botted 20+ accounts on a single Pentium 1.6GHz and could handle 3 times more using perl. AutoIt unfortunately, because of the code's reliance on Pixel finding is arduosly much slower. However, it should not be much of a problem because the Bot is still much faster than a human. Bot can do 10~20 attack sequences in a second. I doubt any human can do that. I personally would like to be able to perform a loop within 10 milliseconds. Back in my old bot prog we were doing just that and the bot is very responsive.
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-15-2014 at 12:37 AM.

branon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by burgaud View Post
    Read title:

This means, you are not confined to "What-Bot-thinks-is-best", but rather, "Bot will do what you want it to do" (in skills).

Not customizable are these ForceMove and ForceToStand keys
    The reason to explain further is that:
    The Letter "V" may look mundane for you, but for computers, it is translated as "56".
    "Shift" key is "10"
    There is the "LShift", SPACE and so on...
    Click to see AutoIt Documentation

I sure dont like to write long codes for all 256 characters just for a very small part in the bot.
    You wouldnt need to write code for all 256 characters. Set it to read the character from the config file and set that as a variable.

ie:
    config()
    forcemovekey=*user entered key* //user sets the key

bot()
    $forcemovekey = IniRead("forcemovekey") //bot reads the key the user sets in the config file and sets that as the forcemovekey

killroutine()
    send($forcemovekey) //when bot needs to use forcemovekey

I havent done any programming in years but this should work with something like that.

Really, keybinds should be the simplest thing in the bot. Props for making it though

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Difference between TimeOut=0 and TimeOut=1 when it is not possible to attack faster?

This discussion pertains only to Left Click and Right Click Skills (ie, Primary and Secondary Skils).

TimeOut values are specified in Milliseconds. Technically it is impossible for any Class to make an attack in 200 millisecond (is 5 AttackSpeed) let alone 1 millisecond; therefore, a TimeOut=250, TimeOut=1 or TimeOut=0 technicaly speaking will do the same attack speed. Spamming with 10 Left Clicks per second will not make you do 10 attacks.

Skills that you can channel (WW, Laser, Rapid Fire, Strafe, FireBat) or all primary skills (Hungering, Spectral Blade, Frenzy...) I herein simply call them as "Continuous Attack" skills or "Channeled skill". By press and holding Left Mouse Button (LMB) the attack will commence non-stop.

If I were to code it such that Bot will send 10 LMB clicks instead of just continuously pressing on LMB, Bot will be interrupting the channeled skill. What is the difference? Use FireBat with an initial 225 Mana cost but no more additional cost thereafter. Hold LMB for 100 seconds and the Mana cost is only 225. But send 10 LMB Clicks and that will cost you 2250 Mana! See the difference? Some skills gain additional bonus as it builds up the attack. You wont get the additinal bonus if you keep clicking the button - just press down on it.

I coded it to make it be able to use Channeled skills/Continuous attacks without incurring interruption or additional resource cost.

This is also why I used _IsPressed() function that continuously checks if the Mouse's Left or right button are pressed down, as well as the "Force Stand" button.
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-16-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by branon View Post
    You wouldnt need to write code for all 256 characters. Set it to read the character from the config file and set that as a variable.
    ie:
    config()
    forcemovekey=*user entered key* //user sets the key

bot()
    $forcemovekey = IniRead("forcemovekey") //bot reads the key the user sets in the config file and sets that as the forcemovekey

killroutine()
    send($forcemovekey) //when bot needs to use forcemovekey

I havent done any programming in years but this should work with something like that.

Really, keybinds should be the simplest thing in the bot. Props for making it though
    Actually it is already in there. I read the user provided Keys into the variables, but later realized that it is not compatible:
    Let me explain:
    Code:
    $key = "v"
    send( "{" & $key & " down}" )  ; press down key v
    sleep(1000)
    if _IsPressed($key) then
        ToolTip("Letter " & $key & " is pressed!")
    endif
    Result: FAIL

The KeyCode for letter v is "56"

ie

_IsPressed('56') corresponds to 'v'
    _IsPressed('01') for the RMB
    _IsPressed('02') for the LMB

_IsPressed() function needs keyboard code and not charcode(or ascii code). These two are different.
    ie, keyboard code for the leter v or V is '56', but charcode for v is 76 while V is 56.

This is why I initially hardcoded the keys for ForceMove and ForceStand.

Why I need to use _IsPressed() keys that made all these complicated?

Because I find it more optimum if bot can force the character to WALK, STAND and know when it is already doing so.

At any rate, I will release an updated version, which will allow the user to input their choice of Keys and I hoping they know the corresponding KeyCodes as well.
    Last edited by burgaud; 06-10-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

User can now specify their very own Keys used for "Standing" and "Force Attack". However, you should specify the corresponding KeyCode for AutoIT's IsPressed() function. If you are challenged what this is, then please simply use the default "V" for move, and "SHIFT" for Attack, ie, leave it blank.

The new version also made some bug fixes to the Distance() function. BKBOT will now correctly calculate the distance and engage accordingly.
    Enhancements were also made to include Left click and Right click skills for Cooldown detection.
    Bot will never SELL any Account Bound items - this will prevent it from selling items when stash is completely full and Set/leg remained in backpack.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: 2014-05-19

BKBOT can be used to bot even if you do not have all quests in your Quest List.
    As long as you have The Breached Keep, Begin Quest , Find the Breach, and Kill Ghom in your list, BKBOT will bring you there!
    BKBot will initially scan if you have these quests. Subsequent runs no longer need to scan and BKBot immediately jumps to the appropriate position to pick up the quest.

*Minor adjustments to cope with increased delay in BackPack item list update.
    *v3a fixed a bug with skill detection
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-19-2014 at 09:43 AM.

benschi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey,
    first of all thanks for the work on this for us
    wanted to test your bot now but doesnt work for me.
    bot is entering the game, going to wp and also going down to "the larder" but then he doesnt move anymore and is leaving the game after few seconds.
    any idea what this could be about?
    thanks.
    regards

Dc1982's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benschi View Post
    hey,
    first of all thanks for the work on this for us
    wanted to test your bot now but doesnt work for me.
    bot is entering the game, going to wp and also going down to "the larder" but then he doesnt move anymore and is leaving the game after few seconds.
    any idea what this could be about?
    thanks.
    regards
    I'm seeing the same behavior on my WD. I port to the the Keep (lvl 3), but the bot never actually clicks on the entrance to the larder.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where you getting this error:
    "Error: Could not go to Keep Depths Level 3"
    or
    Error: Could not go to Larder

#1. Can you post the log.txt? It would tell me the sequence of events, and what went wrong.

#2. Please configure your Diablo3 client exactly as richardptt's bot. Basically, to set graphics to lowest quality/settings such that, it will be compatible with autoIt's pixel routines.

If your error is: "Error: Could not go to Keep Depths Level 3"
    I assume that you are int keep level 3 and it would not go to Larder.
    Was it standing on the WP? or did it move to the Larder Portal?
    Please do a screen shot and save it as PNG! I need the upper right corner ONLY to include the minimap. Please include the corner most pixel!

If your error is:Error: Could not go to Larder and it is in Larder, it is then having problem knowing if it is in the Larder.
    Please do a screen shot and save it as PNG. I only need the upper left corner part of the screenshot specifically the Paragon Portait (exclude your name). I need the upper left corner pixel as well.

I am suspecting that there is a difference in the pixel between Paragon Levels. I have tested BKBOT since P260s and I am not P340. Please do not upload the screenshot in some phot bucket hosting website. The photo will be adulterated and rendered useless. Please post them here where it will remain "unmodified".
    Last edited by burgaud; 05-19-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Page 1 of 24 12345 ... LastLast