Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlefields T6 Chest Run Bot

The Battlefields of Eternity Chest run will still yield you some sets/legendaries if run while AFK, so here it is. It will only check the first 2 chests, as doing the whole run isn't that efficient. I think this way will yield more legendaries per hour. This script does not read or write to Diablo 3's memory whatsoever. It is simply made up of Coordinate clicks, pixel searching, and loops.

This will work for any class, it also includes my other exploit script for the Trailing the Coven quest. All you have to do is open the bot, choose which exploit you want to run and then hit Start or F5. Note: once the bot has started use F7 to Exit or F6 to pause.

WARNING!: USE THIS SCRIPT AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS NEVER 100% SAFE TO BOT AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANNED/SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS.

To Start:
    1. Your game must be set to 1920x1080 Fullscreen(Windowed) mode. (Fullscreen 1920x1080 should work too.) Also set Force move to 'W' in your keybindings.

2. Make sure you have the Battlefields. Siege Runes quest selected before starting. IF you are doing Trailing the Coven, MAKE SURE that you are a Monk and have Dashing strike with Way of the Falling star rune in slot 2 and that you've gotten the checkpoint set before the Hermit. I have not optimized Trailing the Coven run for all classes yet, but will soon.

3. Make sure you have 35% (25% for some classes) movement speed. (Use paragons if you need more.)

4. Start the script while at the resume game screen, after getting the correct checkpoint / quest set up, as mentioned above.

5. Now sit back, relax, and go AFK.

Controls:
    F5 = Start
    F6 = Pause
    F7 = Stop/Exit

Troubleshooting:
    • Make sure you've followed all the directions above. (Double Check before asking for help!)
    • The GUI is still basic, the Start button works, but to exit/pause the bot use F7 and F6.
    • Force move needs to be set to 'W', All other key bindings should be default.
    • If the script is having trouble detecting the NPC pixels or chest pixels, try disabling your Windows Aero theme.

Downloads:
    .EXE: FileBeam - Exploit-o-Bot.exe
    SOURCE: FileSwap - Exploit-o-Bot.au3

Enjoy +rep if you like it

Donations accepted but not mandatory
    Battlefields T6 Chest Run Bot-btn_donatecc_lg-gif

Updates:
    Commented out the looting of Gems completely. (It shouldn't pickup as many or if any blues/yellows now, if you want to loot gems and didn't have a problem with it, just uncomment them.)
    Improved chest detection.
    Removed the moving before looting to pick up potions.

Last edited by GG-Bots; 05-01-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna try it out thanks
    But this 2 chest seems to be a very short routine(maybe 45 sec with loading?) and could get cached by the warden
    Can you add a 10-15 min break every 1 or 2 hours? just to seem a bit more human-like (just when we did the core runs, we had a little break every few hours)

e/
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1398460881/
    seems allright, that 1 seems to be false/encryption

3. Make sure you have 35% movement speed. (Use paragons if you need more.)

We can't have 35% movspeed, it's capped at 25% for most classes as I know
    Last edited by Fulkol; 04-25-2014 at 05:04 PM.

monstereater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, will try it out and report back in a while

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is from 30 minute (the shield and the gloves, potion and wing were in my inventory)
    The problems are the blues
    It will be filled in ~~ 3 hours, probably because clicking on them while moving
    If you could solve this or implement stashing that would be nice
    Very useful for < 3 hour afk tho, +rep

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All-Night run (10 hours)
    It must have lost 5+ legendaries :/

Quirido's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what if i dont have the resolution required? i only have 1280x720.

GG-Bots's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fulkol View Post
    Gonna try it out thanks
    But this 2 chest seems to be a very short routine(maybe 45 sec with loading?) and could get cached by the warden
    Can you add a 10-15 min break every 1 or 2 hours? just to seem a bit more human-like (just when we did the core runs, we had a little break every few hours)

e/
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1398460881/
    seems allright, that 1 seems to be false/encryption

3. Make sure you have 35% movement speed. (Use paragons if you need more.)

We can't have 35% movspeed, it's capped at 25% for most classes as I know
    I will just release the source for this one as well, and you can make it break as long as you like. The move speed cap for Monk is 35%, the movespeed actually only matters so much with the Trailing the Coven script. 10% shouldn't make a difference on the chest run.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All-Night run (10 hours)
    It must have lost 5+ legendaries :/
    Aw man, I'm so sorry Fulkol! I should have thought of this. I made the script take 1 more step after opening the chest so that it picks up the gold. But I guess I'll just take that out and just say screw it to the gold. Because when its taking the step it occasionally will click on a blue or another item.

Updated: Links updated on the first post, everything should work a lot better. :P
    Last edited by GG-Bots; 04-26-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GG-Bots View Post
    I will just release the source for this one as well, and you can make it break as long as you like. The move speed cap for Monk is 35%, the movespeed actually only matters so much with the Trailing the Coven script. 10% shouldn't make a difference on the chest run.
    That would be nice, thanks

Aw man, I'm so sorry Fulkol! I should have thought of this. I made the script take 1 more step after opening the chest so that it picks up the gold. But I guess I'll just take that out and just say screw it to the gold. Because when its taking the step it occasionally will click on a blue or another item.
    No problem, I ran it for testing purposes, don't give a damn about the lost legs, great work anyways.
    Yes I thought the same about gold pickup, it's around 1 mill for 10 hours, it just don't worth it

Thanks for reply and looking forward to the update

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be nice, thanks

No problem, I ran it for testing purposes, don't give a damn about the lost legs, great work anyways.
    Yes I thought the same about gold pickup, it's around 1 mill for 10 hours, it just don't worth it

Thanks for reply and looking forward to the update
    It's all set!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Quirido View Post
    what if i dont have the resolution required? i only have 1280x720.
    Quirido, right now it will not work for your resolution, simply because the coordinates will be off for you. I can actually make it convert automatically for your resolution it will just take a little extra work on my part. I'll look into it.

Or, if you or anyone else here knows autoit, feel free to edit the source for the Resolution conversions and post it here.

msik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quirido, right now it will not work for your resolution, simply because the coordinates will be off for you. I can actually make it convert automatically for your resolution it will just take a little extra work on my part. I'll look into it.

Or, if you or anyone else here knows autoit, feel free to edit the source for the Resolution conversions and post it here.
    It would be much appreciated if you could do that cause my maximum resolution is 1680x1050 !!

Karls's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated: Links updated on the first post, everything should work a lot better. :P
    Use the "Force Move" key (it's not bound to anything by default) to pickup gold with AutoIt scripts

leggojake's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, nice idea and script. This is a good space to run a script. I ran it for about 3-4 hours and got 3 legends and 2 sets, not bad.

however, you should add a check that if the pixel of the first chest is found, then go to a slightlty different coordinate move down, that way you can chck that chest after too. Otherwise in the way you have it set up right now, if the top chest is found, it will leave and not check the bottom.

since you releasd the source i went and added it in.

thanks again

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leggojake View Post
    Hey man, nice idea and script. This is a good space to run a script. I ran it for about 3-4 hours and got 3 legends and 2 sets, not bad.

however, you should add a check that if the pixel of the first chest is found, then go to a slightlty different coordinate move down, that way you can chck that chest after too. Otherwise in the way you have it set up right now, if the top chest is found, it will leave and not check the bottom.

since you releasd the source i went and added it in.

thanks again
    The reason I did this is because I don't think that both chests can spawn in the same game, it's either one or the other. So this makes it a bit more efficient.

Page 1 of 24 12345 ... LastLast