Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering orgin, how can i add a list of names to the bot to pick up, since i dont have the sell/salvaje items, i would like that the bot would grab yellow amys and ring by part of name, so i can make a list of prefixes used to named rings an amys to pick them up. I would like to add the option to the loot func. Is this posible?? thanks for the idea of farming razorclaw i didnt even remember the mob.

Early RazorClaw Bot
    QQatme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wasssaaa View Post
    I was wondering orgin, how can i add a list of names to the bot to pick up, since i dont have the sell/salvaje items, i would like that the bot would grab yellow amys and ring by part of name, so i can make a list of prefixes used to named rings an amys to pick them up. I would like to add the option to the loot func. Is this posible?? thanks for the idea of farming razorclaw i didnt even remember the mob.
    doubtful, unless you incorporate the OCR reader within AutoIT.

syphon123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run 1680x1050 and tried to edit my Q screen capture to adjust resolutions but I had no luck. Fails out at line 269. Game enters but then nothing happens, cursor does not move.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by syphon123 View Post
    I run 1680x1050 and tried to edit my Q screen capture to adjust resolutions but I had no luck. Fails out at line 269. Game enters but then nothing happens, cursor does not move.
    I add an all resolution bot in page 6 i think, i think it works for all res.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I add an all resolution bot in page 6 i think, i think it works for all res.
    I got it to work now, it is at least logging in and casting buff, using buttons 1-3, but when my wizard takes the portal it just stands there and doesn't attack.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by syphon123 View Post
    I got it to work now, it is at least logging in and casting buff, using buttons 1-3, but when my wizard takes the portal it just stands there and doesn't attack.
    check the config.ini where it says startfight=500 thats the time it will take to start fighting i have a really bad connection so it takes me some time to go trough portal and start fighting the boss. lower the value to 300, or less until u see the mouse pointer moving left,u can see counter that starts from 0 to 500 or from 0 to the value u specify in the config.ini, use as reference to put ur correct time. If not ill check it later last time i used it was working ok.

forgive my english.
    Last edited by wasssaaa; 04-11-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check the config.ini where it says startfight=500 thats the time it will take to start fighting i have a really bad connection so it takes me some time to go trough portal and start fighting the boss. lower the value to 300, or less until u see the mouse pointer moving left,u can see counter that starts from 0 to 500 or from 0 to the value u specify in the config.ini, use as reference to put ur correct time. If not ill check it later last time i used it was working ok.

forgive my english.
    I adjusted the timer but he still just stands there after going through the portal. It doesn't look like he is using any abilities, and the mouse cursor does not move left at all. If the cursor would just move left a little bit and start right or left clicking on him it would work.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill check it now. give me a few minutes

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by wasssaaa; 04-12-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It kills the boss now! But doesn't loot anything, Seen a legend drop and didn't loot it. Not picking up gems either or running through the gold. It just stands there and fire the right click mouse button over and over again until the timer expires then resets.
    Last edited by syphon123; 04-12-2014 at 07:13 AM.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do the tags of the name of the item dispear??? if so it wont pick anything it has to see the color to pick the item up. try in gameplay options put show items push to toggle ON so u cna enable toooltips for items on the ground, the put the option on so the tags will always show.

if not try downloading again, i took the original manglemaw bot and changed coords only and did small changes, the rest u configure it from the .au3 file and .ini file. If it dosent work then no idea, Hope it works for ya cyas.
    Last edited by wasssaaa; 04-12-2014 at 02:24 PM.

KhazeySS's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a problem with the bot, i start the bot, and it clicks the resume button and create the game, but when the game is created there is a message saying "Waiting for game to load" although the game is loaded.
    Early RazorClaw Bot-notworking-jpg
    Pd: Sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by KhazeySS; 04-14-2014 at 06:44 AM.

wasssaaa's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KhazeySS View Post
    I'm having a problem with the bot, i start the bot, and it clicks the resume button and create the game, but when the game is created there is a message saying "Waiting for game to load" although the game is loaded.
    Early RazorClaw Bot-notworking-jpg
    Pd: Sorry for my bad english.
    Use orgins script u can find where it says improved manglebot. If it dosent work then post here and ill check this again, i now know why it dosent work properly. Im farming shatterbone now, theres dude a few post up that provided a bot check it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567