Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bluepost (this might affect this bot heavily, don't you think?) Might want to switch to programming an AH bot since they will be changing the search parameters to 6 with 1.0.4. and do other class changes which will cause a rush for gear that fits these changes, i.e. attack speed nerf in 1.0.3 caused a rush on crit chance/crit hit damage gear:

In the near future, we'll be re-enabling the limit on how many games a player can create within a certain amount of time. We've further tuned and tested the conditions that trigger this limit to ensure, as much as possible, that it only affects those abusing the Diablo III game service in a way that violates the Terms of Use – for example, by using bots that create games in rapid succession.

The use of bots not only impacts the stability of the game service, but it also has an impact on the player-driven economy. While we regularly take action against accounts for the use of unauthorized third-party programs and bots, this additional measure will help us further preserve and protect the integrity of the game and economy in between ban waves.

Once this change goes live, we're looking for your feedback to help ensure that the limit is working as intended. If you encounter the "Input limit reached" message and feel you should not have, please let us know how many games you were creating and why. This information will help us ensure the limit minimally impacts legitimate players while still protecting the game against bots.

We'll continue to tweak the game limit as necessary, as well as continue to go after the few cheaters and botters that are out there in other ways. Our goal is to help ensure that Diablo III continues to be a fun gaming environment for all of our players, and we're looking forward to hearing your feedback on this change once it goes live.

We will update this post and unlock the thread once game limits are re-enabled. —

JD3 - D3 Gold Farm Bot [v0.1]
    nudl3r's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oXotoXo View Post
    ...this might affect this bot heavily, don't you think?
    Yes. I think this will make the bot unusable. But we will see.

Looks like my graphics card is ok but my windows is broken... reinstalled windows today and currently installing Diablo. I have to postpone the release of the new version again, SORRY.

vargass's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 week later...

oXotoXo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems with 1.0.4 it's been fixed. That chest hasn't shown to drop gold any more. Nor does any other similar chest in the game. Pity - 4 days ago my 2nd copy of d3 arrived which i wanted to use for trying this out. Should of bought 2 right at release . Any other things one can try? nudler, are you planning on developing anything else yet? say an AH snipe bot, since you now can filter very well and even sort by time.

kolt2050's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about new version? Хочу попробовать )))

clickworx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Updates on this ?

Coodeyhei's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R