Thanks G/R
    124/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by tutrakan; 03-18-2017 at 12:41 AM.

WOTLK PVP Cult Clips (pls share you favorites)
    tutrakan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    124/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon guys, don't tell me you don' t like pvp ^^

A new must see: Brang 6 - WoW 85 MM Hunter PvP - YouTube
    Last edited by tutrakan; 12-06-2016 at 09:57 AM.

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/300
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The only PvP videos i watch are CRIT montages. It brings me tremendous joy to see newbs get roflstomped. There's nothing better than that feeling when you instantly execute the opponent as if he was a critter.

To quote Arnold:
    - Conan, what is best in life?
    - To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

- Klinda 7 Shadowmourne Warrior PvP - This is a classic. Probably the best ever.

- 3.3.3 Warrior Shadowmourne PVP - Another awesome shadowmourne warrior video.

- 80 Ret Paladin Pvp Amayesing - Remember what paladins were like at the start of WotLK? Remember Seal of the Martyr/Blood? This guy was my inspiration to make my own paladin montages. I even recreated part of his intro.

- Boom ! Level 80 Arcane Mage pvp in Warsong Gulch - This video went viral back in the day. I was a mage in TBC so it got me really hyped to play WotLK.

- Beavis - WoW PvP - S4 Enhancement Shaman Windfury Crits - Who can forget Beavis, god of the enhancement shamans?

- Feil 1 Protection Warrior 3.3.5 100% ArP - Prot warriors were awesome in WotLK, and especially in the old Molten where shield slam dealt way too much damage.

- Feil 2 Prot PvP 100% ArP - Part 2 is better. The action starts at 2 minutes.

- Swlfty 3 - Shadowmourne Arms Warrior PvP 3.3.5 - Shameless plug for my own warrior crit montage. It got featured in Preach's video on warriors as an example of how powerful Shadowmourne was.

- Full Wrathful Ret Paladin 3.3.5 Retail PvP - Trothqt - This guy made awesome paladin montages back in 2010 but he deleted his channel and most were lost.

- Ret Pally 2k full wrathful Patch 4.0.1 PvP crits - Remember the transitional patch between WotLK and Cataclysm. Remember how unbalanced it was? Watch this guy literally one-shot fully geared people in battlegrounds at lvl 80.

- Full Ruthless Elite Ret Paladin PvP Crits - This is Troth's best montage from Cataclysm. I think 4.2 was the best patch of the expansion, you could still get big crits and ret was fun in bgs, plus transmog didn't exist yet so you knew exactly who is wearing pve gear.

- Aiven Shadowmourne warrior 4.0.1 ( Farewell WOTLK) - The best warrior video from 4.0.1.

- Ret Paladin PvP Brutal Gladiator epic crits 11k - This is a TBC ret pally video that i enjoyed but haters seem to disagree. I still like it.

- Fully Geared Cata Twink Mage Rohst II Frostburn - These deserve more views, great twink videos. Twinking is one of the few things i had fun doing in Cataclysm thanks to the cross realm BGs. The queue never popped during WotLK.

- Deepdeath 80 Mastery Mage Twink Fun - Mages were broken as **** in Cataclysm, especially during the transitional patch when everyone was Level 80. This guy is critting people for 50k in BGs. AT LEVEL 80. And ghostcrawler said mages were balanced.

I think I'll end at that. I could link about a hundred more montages, but i don't want to get the award for longest post on Ownedcore.
    Last edited by brotalnia; 12-06-2016 at 03:06 AM.

4. Thanks tutrakan (1 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    tutrakan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    124/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing your fav's!

When I look at pvp video the first thing that can spoil the pleasure watching it is the "class color on nameplates" turned off (an option i think added after 3.3.5a). Already visualizing the nameplates is considered as bad style from some of the old school pvp-ers, but have them all in red, that's real noob and personally, I find that a kind of offending.

Enjoy watching:

One Night in Durotar - YouTube,
    Restro Druid Battlegrounds ft. "DON'T RUN I HAVE CANDY" guild premade - YouTube
    Last edited by tutrakan; 12-06-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Zilong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

itsrakzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rakzo 3 - Multiclass PvP (3.3.5 WotLK) Me just PvPin on like 6 classes in one vid, got more montages of WoW/CSGO/Battlefield on the channel, wotlk/cata/shadowlands wow. Seen alot of the ones you linked
    Last edited by itsrakzo; 05-07-2021 at 03:50 PM.

FastCrow1598's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roophdog 1 and Roophdog 2 are good

Dorod52's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R