Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I can't wrap my head around is, how is it possible that this bot has been in development for years before that, but people in the discord report broken basic functionality like adequate looting/targetting/pathing. Are you even doing anything or just switching unlockers?

Introducing Pi Bot Advanced
    SandorClegane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were adapting it to the current unlockers and like we said NoName was detected but yet they adapted it and were saying test accounts ok etc,everything is ok with it.
    But when i ocasionally check their general channel there are always ppl reporting bans for using THAT unlocker and they stopped giving feedback on how their test accounts are going.

real_gabo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Totoy Tulog View Post
    Its marketing scheme.

The Owner will just create a new account -> "Reseller" and soon that "Reseller" vanished and no way to trace it back to the owner with that method, the product ratings/review will take negative impact to consumer. Owner had no choice but to "Shut Down" because no longer generating income.

Create a new site and rename the bot and Change Interface Design. Soon ready to sell with another brand new "Reseller" with Lifetime bait. Then followed up with "Reseller magically Disappeared". Rinse and Repeat Tactics.

That why Its better not to Bot at all and just play on your Main account manually with addons.
    Well I'm here for over a year, been selling many stuff. Never needed any sort of income to get going with the projects i was into since i run my own data center and living on it. I really have no idea what was the problem with the previous projects or resellers but it is not going to happen with me . Also it is rude for you to come up with life time bait. For my previous projects, i sold life time services and still doing them. So you can take that for an example.

real_gabo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nooberang View Post
    What I can't wrap my head around is, how is it possible that this bot has been in development for years before that, but people in the discord report broken basic functionality like adequate looting/targetting/pathing. Are you even doing anything or just switching unlockers?
    Yeah unfortunately playing around with 3 unlockers and making them %100 functional in this short period of time was hard for us. We still work on minor issues but main issues are generally happening due to lack of our documentation. But i want to assure you that we are working on it.

Tukolo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUGGY!

Got me and my friend banned after 2 days.

PURE SCAM!

nooberang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by real_gabo View Post
    Yeah unfortunately playing around with 3 unlockers and making them %100 functional in this short period of time was hard for us. We still work on minor issues but main issues are generally happening due to lack of our documentation. But i want to assure you that we are working on it.
    This is great, brother, but why do you ask people to pay for such a scuffed piece of software? Don't you think you owe it to your clientelle to deliver a quality product for that ridiculous 35-40$ price tag?
    Not only is it scuffed, but also very unsafe.
    I have no problem with you changing names and owners and whatever, nor the price tag, but asking for payment for this garbage sounds really shady.

All the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12