Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR rotations for wow 3.3.5 (FIX Warmane)

Hello community, I hope everyone is well, I'm new here, I hope to get along with everyone.

-In this situation I bring what a PQR is, this is an application that will help us do our class rotations which we can use both PVP and PVE.
    Currently I am using it myself, I have been using this PQR for 1 year to Fix it so that you do not get banned on the Warmane server and on most private servers 3.3.5
    It was a challenge to do it and many accounts were banned I have to admit hahaha but I ended up doing it.

-I also have the necessary profiles for the rotations of any class in the game from war to DK, in this field if I need help I can find the best profiles and be able to edit them myself but I can still complete it.

-And now that I'm about to play less I wouldn't want to waste it by leaving it inactive so I thought about selling it... to anyone who would like to acquire this PQR I will be leaving a discord link so they can talk to me personally.

By the way, I have used this PQR in LFG, RAIDS, BATTLEGROUND, ARENAS... in all the content of the game only with the only condition of being level 80.

Discord: PQR WOW 3.3.5
    Last edited by elmelena2003; 1 Week Ago at 11:31 AM.

PQR rotations for wow 3.3.5 (FIX Warmane)
    elmelena2003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings community

-For all those who are interested, I am giving a PQR promotion, for your first purchase you will get a completely free class profile that also includes the 3 specializations.
    That is, if you choose the profile of a warrior, it will come in the fury, arm and protec package.

Good luck and have a good game.