From Advertiser to Account Creator: A Facebook Journey menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Daddyy11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Advertiser to Account Creator: A Facebook Journey

Hello, I am David!

My Facebook journey began with advertising efforts, but frequent account blocks pushed me to explore new avenues.
    I started buying accounts, but they often didn't meet my needs.
    So, I took matters into my own hands, creating accounts to help myself and fellow entrepreneurs. Over two years on, I continue to navigate this journey, eager to share with you, dear partners, the accounts I've created.

In all these years, I've come to understand that creating a strong account requires time.
    As an expert in this field, I can confidently say that :
    All the accounts I own have been warmed up for 7-20 days -- Posting, Commenting, Liking, Sharing, watching videos, joining other groups, chatting with friends and thoroughly filling out the profile (including city, work and birthplace) are important steps to creating a strong account ready for advertising campaigns.
    ​All the accounts come with a minimum of 20+ friends, and a minimum of 15+ Posts and Repost with activities.

We strictly follow Facebook's rules to ensure account longevity.
    ​All our accounts are professionally 100% Manually warmed-up. No software is used.

We're selling the following type of accounts.

1 - Warmed up - PVA + Mail Active USA Facebook account, Price = $6 per account (Marketplace With Shipping enabled)
    2 - Warmed up - NON-PVA + Mail Active USA Facebook account, Price = $4 per account (Marketplace With Shipping enabled)
    3 - Warmed up - NON-PVA + Mail Active KING USA Facebook account +9 USA Non-Warmed up, Non-PVA + Mail Active USA ,Price = 25 $ per account (Marketplace With Shipping enabled) (Strong Set Up)

Business manager
    1- Verified Business Manager Price = 30-35$ (business manager 50/250$ Real documents )
    2- Unverified Business Manager Price = 2-4$ ( 50/250$ new-old )

Also sell Non-warmed-up accounts that come with 1-2 posts, and a minimum of 1-5 friends.

1- Non-Warmed up, Non-PVA + Mail Active USA Facebook account, Price = $2 per account (Marketplace With Shipping enabled)
    2- Non-Warmed up, PVA USA + Mail ActiveUSA Facebook account, Price, $5 per account (Marketplace With Shipping enabled)

Delivery Time: Delivery time 1 - 24 hours (We offer the fastest delivery possible)

Payments Option: All Crypto, Revolut, Perfect Money, PayPal, Binance Id

Refund Policy: We are happy to offer a refund if accounts are deactivated upon login. In addition, if you are dissatisfied with our quality, we are more than happy to address your concerns. Please contact us via Telegram ( @davidka05 )
    ​Whatapp ( wa.me/message/EPLIURGHXC6YK1 )

Question: How old are the accounts?
    Answer: The accounts range from 2 weeks to 3 months old.

Question: How long have they been in the warm-up process?
    Answer: The warm-up period ranges from 7 to 30 days.

Question: What type of IPs are used to create and warm up the accounts?
    Answer: We use US mobile IPs for both account creation and warm-up.

Question: What type of phone numbers are used to create the accounts?
    Answer: We use US real phone numbers for account creation.

Question: Do you offer custom warm-up accounts?
    ​Answer: Yes, we do. We can create an account tailored to your preferred location and field. Please contact us for further information.

From Advertiser to Account Creator: A Facebook Journey