Discord Partner Account (created 2019) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

itsmesimon00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discord Partner Account (created 2019)

Hey,

I am quitting gaming, social media and my presence on Discord. Since 2021 I was part of a large german Discord server network consisting of around 50 servers. Four of which are Discord Partner servers. All four of our project leaders each are owner of one partnered server. So am I.

Server Specs (from 18/02/24):

• Members: 4580
    • Weekly new members: 62
    • Weekly visitors: 290
    • Weekly posts: 120
    • Member retention: 30%

Nice to know:
    Discord recently set its Partner Programm on ice. From october 2023 on, it was no longer possible to gain the partner status. All existing partnered servers remain their status, regardless of the servers activity. In the past, partnered servers must proof a certain activity to remain the status. Thats not longer the case. BUT, partner servers must still follow the Discord Partner Code of Conduct, which includes, that the partnered servers topic should not change to its original topic. E.g. if you have a Call of Duty themed Discord server, which is partnered, you may loose your partner status, if you change the servers topic to CS:GO.

What you get:

Free Nitro (maybe even lifetime because of missing server requirements [see above])
    Partner badge in profile
    Access to the exclusive Discord Partner server

Contact me via mail for more information: [email protected]
    I am looking to sell the account for $1,000.

Discord Partner Account (created 2019)
    peacemaker_609's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i would like to buy this account contact me on discord pyskid