Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer Thoridasl MMO Strore

Hello,

As much as I wanted to follow the format - this particular concern is out of hand and is serious.
    I cannot attach screenshot for some reason. It will help for proof

I buy account from the mentioned name on the title. He sent me links for positive feedback reason I buy from him as it looks legit. I pay and the transaction went successfully. After the payment he said he will talk to his Boss to give me the account. He ask for my personal name and email address and still I did not receive the account. Days pass and I continue messaging him asking for the account that I pay for and still did not receive it. Today he makes excuse that electricity not working and he is sleeping and we have different. I respect that we do have different time zone but I deserve to get what I pay for in the first place.

Today he message me telling me he knows my GF and keeps harassing her with words telling they have been together yesterday when my GF was just at home the whole day. He also keeps getting personal pic of my GF through my Facebook account insisting he knows her. I won't tolerate someone involving my GF to this one esp to scammers like him.

We have proof of transaction and conversation in Discord for this matter.
    I message him every hour to remind him about the account so he told me I'm a sick person and blocked me. I come here to the forum to report this right away as I do not have any way to contact him again. My GF tried to add him to discord but ends up being blocked too. I just want the account or give me my money back.

After he did not reply to me in the first time I googled him and this one appears :
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/new...st4222568.html (Scammer Thoridal)

Help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by benageenko; 07-06-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Scammer Thoridasl MMO Strore
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can you please send me the proof of transaction, as well as Discord ID (Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Enable Developer Mode) - right click user on Discord and click on "Copy ID".

If you are unable to attach screenshots here then please add me to Discord and send it there.

As far as I'm aware, he does not use Discord so you might have been scammed by an impostor but we will be able to verify that if you can provide those details.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 07-21-2020 at 10:01 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closing this as information has not been provided; please open a new dispute with the details.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…