Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna report VictoryWoW

Hello.

I want report this seller https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...ictorywow.html

He stole 1000 gold from my character and refused to get it back. Then this account was permanently banned. He is lying and wants to slip away from responsibility.

How it was.

I wanted to sell my Northdale account throught this person. My char had a gold inside around 1000+ gold in the bag. (first 900g then 1005, after i sold some items from bank)

We agreed on a price (with gold inside and it should sell with gold inside!) and i gave to him all the account data.

He promised pay me money when acc will be sold. (with gold, not separately!)

Then my account was added to his site (ofc it was deleted when he stole gold but i have sreen)

After some time, I logged in to my account to check if everything was in order and there was no gold on it!

I immediately wrote to VictoryWoW - where is my gold and will u will back it? and get answer from him like - "What gold? I don't understand anything" he's making a fool out me and don't want to pay or return gold back to acc. As you know, any manipulation of gold on Northdale can lead to ban.

Then i opened the discussion in the russian rtm forum, and my northdale account was permanently banned!

Has no received any intelligible answers from him. He didn't explain anything to me. He got even extremely aggressively and used obscene words addressed to me and then added me to the black list in social network.

Also befor the incident, and we had onse small successful deal.

In addition, I found out later that this person was banned before on epicnpc and the like, for similar scam. He scamed like 10 ppl for wow accounts.

I'm not the only victim there are people who have suffered from him (on russian rtm), they don't know how to report him, because he hides his info and uses another nickname - "Wts Wtb" on russian market.

In the end, I have nothing and my acc is banned. Seller doesn't want to pay, at first the swore, then he blocked me and pretends nothing happened...

I wanna report VictoryWoW
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please post the chat logs between both of you with the agreement.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closing this as no reply has been given. Feel free to send me a PM and I will reopen this thread when you can provide the chat logs.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…