144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute: BERAccounts VS JuicyAccounts [DISMISSED]

Accused Information

Dispute Date: Feb 11, 2017
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: chavour - [email protected] - Juicyaccounts

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Account
    Value of Trade Involved: 300 EUR
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute: A person called Chavi/chavour offered me an account that was stolen from me a while ago. I asked to him about where he got it and he responded as he got it from Juicyaccounts. He must have bought it after it has been stolen from my possession. Long story short, I got the account from Chavi again and it has been recalled just after few weeks at most.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/P5pIYwY
    www.BERAccounts.com

PREMIUM WORLD OF WARCRAFT VENDOR

Dispute: BERAccounts VS JuicyAccounts [DISMISSED]
    JuicyAccounts's Avatar Site Donator #1 WoW Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    172 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Bera, long time no see!

This is what I've been through regarding Chavi and this account you are mentioning:
    1. A person added me on Discord, saying he wants to sell his account. He claimed his the OO and his name is Pooya Aramideh (the ID he provided also matched this information)

2. I purchased the account off him through Discord.

3. I sold this account to a customer of mine, who then asked me later on to help him sell it since he didn't want to keep it, so I posted it and helped him sell it. This is when Chavi comes into the picture.

4. Chavi later on purchased this account from me, and this was for 575€ - This was Friday, 8th September 2023.

5. Chavi then contacted me Saturday, 6th of April 2024 saying that is has been recalled.

6. I then tried to find Pooya (the original owner of the account) on Discord to ask him what's going on with the account, but I couldn't find him since it had been a while since I messaged him and the chat I couldn't find on Discord.

7. I then offered Chavi to try recall this account to him again, since it should be in his possession and not anyone else's, since he paid for it.

8. Chavi didn't want to risk this account being recalled again even if we get it back, and I understand that - So he linked me another account on my website and asked if he could get that account instead.

9. I explained my warranty policy and in this case Chavi was only eligible to get 287.5€ as store credit, according to my warranty policy. But I decided to give this account to Chavi anyways, since I felt bad for him losing his account. I even gave him 2 earner characters worth 700€+ on top of the account. I even said that he can sell the account if he wants to, I don't mind. - This was Tuesday, April 9 2024

Now I don't understand why you are trying to dispute me when I've sorted my part with Chavi, he thanked me and even sent me a little heart emoji after I gave him another account after he lost his. We have also talked after this incident (me and Chavi) and he also offered me to purchase an account off him, sadly we didn't deal there but I don't think I've got any issues with Chavi.

I also didn't know that he sold you this account after purchasing it from me, so basically he was trying to get it back for you, and not for himself? And I'm not sure how I'm supposed to know if an account is "stolen" when it's being presented to me by the original owner that just added me on Discord and wanted to sell his account.

Images from when Chavi got a new account from me after he didn't want to try get this one back, since he felt unsafe with that account:
    https://imgur.com/a/11qutJX
    Last edited by JuicyAccounts; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:09 AM.

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chavi didn't hand me any full or partial refund, a replacement account or any type of compensation. Whatever you hand him, I didn't received it. So please try to restore the account that I bought.
    www.BERAccounts.com

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    172 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it seems like you'll have to talk to the one you purchased the account from. I'm just one of the previous owners, I only owned this account at two short occasions while re-selling it. I'm not the original owner either.

I can't help you in this matter, I suggest you talk to Chavi, the person you purchased it from. I think you misunderstood this situation, I don't owe you anything at all.

My warranty does not follow to third parties, I had a warranty on the account when Chavi lost it - And we sorted that part me and Chavi. And also this trade was done outside of Ownedcore, on Discord. So I'm not sure why you are disputing me on Ownedcore for this.

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The conversation you showed with Chavi is clearly pre-arranged. What your conversation shows and you claim not even realistic. You simply say that you hand him characters worth more than 700 EUR just to avoid refund him 285 EUR directly? What type of a logic is this? You are clearly providing illegal services, working with scammers and dealing with scammers simple as that. That is why you are permanently banned on every other platform except Ownedcore.

I do not mind about 300 EUR, it is dirt money for me. Whoever let you unbanned here and let you build a fake feedback portfolio should be thrown out of the administration of the Ownedcore. Keep the money, consider it as my gift to you.
    www.BERAccounts.com

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    172 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now you are just accusing me for doing things that I don't do - That's not nice of you at all, I don't feel like I want to respond to any more messages from you now. I work really hard every day with running JuicyAccounts.

It feels like you are very angry and you now have a bad attitude towards me so I will sit back and let the admins get involved here and decide what this dispute/thread is going to lead to, I also don't think wishing the administrators to get "thrown out" is very nice to say - They don't really have anything to do with you having some kind of hate against me.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/464
    Trade Feedback
    248 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    After carefully reading through the responses from both parties, we've decided to dismiss this case, as there is not enough evidence proving that JuicyAccounts had anything to do with this.

Please reach out to Chavi to sort this out.

Thank you!
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

8. Thanks JuicyAccounts (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)