The perfect PoE account for you! 100€ MTX worth menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Twinkan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The perfect PoE account for you! 100€ MTX worth

Looking for a affordable PoE account with all the commodities to get you starting with style, look no further!

Tabs:
    Quad tab
    Maps
    Fragmens
    Currency
    Cards
    Gems
    Essences
    x4 Premium

Hellfire support and Poltergeist which equals to 100€ MTX Luminary charges Dragonhunter footprints Dragonhunter bow Celestial Aura

(Standard league) Deadeye iceshot build very optimized can clear all content (no MB)
    (Standard league) Sabo Hexblast miner one shots most bosses
    (Affliction league) 100 Raider double strike momentum can clear all content fully optimized with expensive gear and gems
    (Affliction league) 98 Assasin lancing steel CoC (was working on it but am quite frankly bored of it)

Characters will be supplied on demand enough currency to make another character, 55€ Paypal send to friends only, i will never go first without a MM (unless you are a well known member of the community) and i do no trading via discord MM will be on the buyer.

Discord to get ahold of me faster: onslaught2633

The perfect PoE account for you! 100€ MTX worth