1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minecraft Installation Issue

Hi, I am encountering a problem when I am trying to install Minecraft launcher. Every time I came across this error 0x80131509. I have no idea what could be the issue. Can anyone please me to fix it?

Minecraft Installation Issue
    GabrielKeeling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After not getting any response, I started searching about this issue on Google and found this article. Actually the error code was coming due to not sign-in to the Microsoft store and Xbox with the same account. So as per to the article's suggestions, the problem was solved. Now I have no longer any issues while installing Minecraft.

paenleidublon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about the installation issue you're facing with the Minecraft launcher. The error code 0x80131509 can be a bit tricky to troubleshoot, but there are a few steps you can try to resolve it. First, make sure your internet connection is stable and try restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, you can try resetting the Microsoft Store cache or reinstalling the Microsoft Store app. You can also check for any pending Windows updates and install them, as they may contain fixes for such issues.
    Also, if you're looking for a fun mod to try once you get Minecraft up and running, check out "Raboy's Zombie Apocalypse" on https://modbay.org/mods/655-raboys-zombie-apocalypse.html. It adds a thrilling zombie survival element to the game, perfect for a spooky adventure!
    Last edited by paenleidublon; 5 Days Ago at 07:49 AM.

4. Thanks GabrielKeeling (1 members gave Thanks to paenleidublon for this useful post)