★Northdale Account Shop - I will help to find Exactly what You Looking For★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ravenor12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased an account from this guy which went smoothly, in fact didnt like the account i purchased so i upgrade with a little extra payment. Everything went smoothly, i took a week off from playing on the server i got an account from him and it was banned on my return for RMT. Its a risk so i mentioned to Quaked on discord about the issue and he pretty much ghosted me. Not even a sorry about that, no reason for it to be flagged unless something dodgy was on the account before i purchased it.

He also has paypal sent as a payment to friends and family so if this does happen you can claim it back. Quite smart, use at your own risk.

★Northdale Account Shop - I will help to find Exactly what You Looking For★
    Quaked's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ravenor12 View Post
    Purchased an account from this guy which went smoothly, in fact didnt like the account i purchased so i upgrade with a little extra payment. Everything went smoothly, i took a week off from playing on the server i got an account from him and it was banned on my return for RMT. Its a risk so i mentioned to Quaked on discord about the issue and he pretty much ghosted me. Not even a sorry about that, no reason for it to be flagged unless something dodgy was on the account before i purchased it.

He also has paypal sent as a payment to friends and family so if this does happen you can claim it back. Quite smart, use at your own risk.
    Hello sir, thank for you reply. First of all I welcome you to contact me in any messager so that we can discuss details of your problem and find a solution.
    Last edited by Quaked; 01-27-2019 at 02:04 AM.
    Discord: QUAKED#7084

brilleh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 60 NE Druid from him on Northdale.

Everything went smooth any easy. Fast delivery! Thank you very much - very helpful with everything.

Quaked's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You very much for smooth review have fun and come again! <3
    Discord: QUAKED#7084

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12