Sinbreaker/Gladiator Rogue PVE/PVP Account. (Multiglad and Mythic clean) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CrawlingCreep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sinbreaker/Gladiator Rogue PVE/PVP Account. (Multiglad and Mythic clean)

Hello there,

I'm selling a World of Warcraft : Shadowlands Epic Edition account.

If you're interested in a Rogue, or even just an account with various mounts and achievements, here it is.

Why would you want this account ?

1./ PvP Achievements and Rewards

- Elite 3v3 and Duelist 2V2 (2650 Rating) - I keep my vault updated to get the best gear every week until someone buys it

- Shadowlands-specific weapon illusion, Sinful Flame AND PvP Season 1 Transmog set, same for the Battle for Azeroth's one.
    - Various PVP mounts : Shadowlands Gladiator's Season 1 mount (Sinful Gladiator's Soul Eater), Battle for Azeroth Gladiator's mount Season 1 (Dread Gladiator's Proto-Drake) and many more.

-2.6xp in 3V3 on Check PvP, wich will allow you to easily be accepted in high level PvP guilds and Rated Battle Grounds, or even find arena parties.

2./ PvE Progress and Achievements

- Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season One (Reward : Sintouched Deathwalker mount)
    - Castle Nathria 10/10 NM, 10/10 HM, 10/10 MM (Reward : Title Sinbreaker)
    - Thorgast up to date, Corridor Creeper mount (Allows you to have a mount in the Maw)
    - All reputations exalted.

3./ Gear and updated character.

- 228 item level Rogue, various best in slot gear to adapt for every situation (Outlaw gear for PvE, Subtlety gear for PvP)
    - Night Fae Covenant Renown 40
    - BiS conduits for both Outlaw and Subtlety
    - BiS Legendaries for Outlaw and Subtlety (both at highest ilvl, 235)
    - 24k Anima, 27k Stygias.

As you can see, this character is fully up to date, you won't need to catch up the expansion new content.

If you're interested you can post here or PM me on ownedcore.
    Last edited by CrawlingCreep; 05-17-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Sinbreaker/Gladiator Rogue PVE/PVP Account. (Multiglad and Mythic clean)