BEST GLOBAL ACCOUNT ON THE MARKET! G3 Siege G3 Arena 90 Nat 5 2 LD 5 INSANE RUNES! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xiopetiy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BEST GLOBAL ACCOUNT ON THE MARKET! G3 Siege G3 Arena 90 Nat 5 2 LD 5 INSANE RUNES!

BEST GLOBAL ACCOUNT ON THE MARKET! G3 Siege G3 Arena 90 Nat 5 2 LD 5 INSANE RUNES!

- 90 Nat 5's and pretty much all the ones you need for PvP content hence the accounts achievements.

- 2 LD 5, Pontos and Lydia

- 25 second 100% success GB Abyss Hard team for insane rune farming

- G3 Arena, C3 & G2 world Arena, G3 Guild war and Siege, this account is literally insane!

- All TOA Floors smashed with ease

- SSSS Tier runes (Barely any broken sets, plenty of Vio/Will and despair/will with crazy stats

- Heaps of recources farmed as i had no idea what to farm when i got it XD

- Heaps of scrolls saved up

- A ridiculous amount of transmog items and transmogs including Siege skins!!

- Currently 835 runes in storage half of them upgraded with insane spd rolls and a bunch of fresh ones with Spd subs ready to roll! heres the fastest runes in STORAGE for each slot (Slot 1 destroy 28 spd, Slot 2 vampire 25 spd, Slot 3 tolerance 32 spd, slot 4 blade 28 spd, slot 5 blade 27 spd, slot 6 energy 28 spd)

- 2133 gems/grinds and a speedy Auto solo Raid setup so you'll never run out

Screenshots: imgur.com/a/XZfci8D
    Price: $280

Chat me via discord: malibukaa
    Last edited by xiopetiy; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:05 AM.