Final Fantasy 14 Account Ready For Next Expansion menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Final_Fantasy_Yakuza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final Fantasy 14 Account Ready For Next Expansion

- PlayStation & PC Compatible

- Main Story Completed

- All Crafters/Gatherers maxed out and pentamelded

- All Aether Currents Unlocked

- 9 to 10M on Character/Retainers Altogether

- Triple Legend (The Legend, The Ultimate Legend, & The Perfect Legend) Each totem pole is store in Chocobo Saddlebags if you want to put them on the class of your choice

Maxed Eureka & Bozja

-Maxed Chocobo at Level 20

- All mounts from Savage, Extreme, Gold Saucer, & Beast Tribes (Includes Ozma, Cerberus, and Morbol

- 303 Minions

- 182 Mounts

- Has Diamond Dust Emote

Been playing since Final Fantasy 14 has been released on PS3. Been playing off and on and recently neglected the game for two years and came back on to finish it and now recently got tired of it again. I have service connected PTSD and this game has helped me balanced my mindset for a bit, but I just wanna put my attention now on getting married to my fiancée and traveling. This account has never been received any warnings or bans. It has been my baby for years. The highest level is Redmage with ilvl of 660 and I got a few ilvl 660 chest if you want to put them on other classes. If any questions arises hit my DM’s.

Final Fantasy 14 Account Ready For Next Expansion