Random BlackDesert Accounts | 0.25$ | BTC | Non Active | HQ | EU&NA | Discord Contact menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Saitama12's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random BlackDesert Accounts | 0.25$ | BTC | Non Active | HQ | EU&NA | Discord Contact

Random BlackDesert Accounts | 0.25$ | BTC | Non Active | HQ | EU&NA | Discord Contact-wenzwa0-gif
    FAQ:
    Q:Who am I?
    A: Saitamsan:mofo:
    --
    Q: What are you selling?
    A: I'm selling random black desert accounts.
    --
    Q:Are those cracked?
    A: Yup.
    --
    Q: Inactive or active
    A: 85% of them are INACTIVE, all the rest can be semi-fully active but with good stuff.
    --
    Q: Where I get them?
    A: Secret huh, JK I have a partner with me.
    --
    Q: Can you change the password?
    A: Yes you can, also the email since some of the accounts matching to the email password but its about you if you know how to avoid email verifying stages.
    --------------

About me:
    My name is saitamasan (nickname), I'm selling random black desert accounts.
    By random I mean, you can get a fresh account and you can get an level 59+ account with pearls/boss parts and more.
    Personally I got a lot of boss items by using the accounts.
    I sell each account for 0.25$ beacuse its a random account and I see people selling random accounts "packages" for 2$ and even 4$ so I came here to sell for way more less since its a STEAL price for an just random account.
    In my case you can get a replacement, Switch region which means, you bought an account on NA and you want to switch to EU, you give me back the account information and I giving you an EU account simple as that.

Prices & Accounts information:
    0.25$ per account.
    EU&NA no matter, same price.
    Discount for BULK.
    As I said, I guarentee that 85% of the accounts are inactive.
    Accounts levels can be from 1 to 60, I checked all of them and didnt get any 61's so dont get hyped.

Rules:
    1.You cannot get more than 10 replacements due the stealing and lying.
    2. You can switch regions when ever you want but if you dont have the account information that I gave you, I cant switch your region.
    3. changing the password is at your own risk same goes for pearl purchasing.
    4. Lying and cheat me by trying to get more accounts will result a report + block.

T.O.S:
    1. No refunds will be given since you have 10 times replace option.
    2. I will replace an accounts anytime you want but maximum is 10, more than 10 will be if the account got recovered or you got empty account.
    3. have fun, its a command.

Contact information:
    Discord: Saitama #5057
    Dont have discord?: discord.gg

Payment method:
    Bitcoin.
    I will not accept paypal or anything else so dont bother.

Random BlackDesert Accounts | 0.25$ | BTC | Non Active | HQ | EU&NA | Discord Contact
    ComicNinja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unable to add you on discord. Please add me Pewpew#6357

SorinSmon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello sir . any news? i try to add you on discord but no result. come here Discord