1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CS 2 & CS:GO rank boost * Help in enjoying open test

Hello, my friends! I would like to congratulate everyone at Valve on the release of CS 2, the latest installment in the series of shooter games.

To participate in the open test of the new game version, you need to have a prime account and a visible rank in the previous CS GO game.

I am offering my services, which have already proven themselves on various multiplayer forums. The increase in CS GO rank is achieved through a system bug that has fortunately been working for more than 2 years. If you pay attention to certain details, there are no consequences in case of detection (the worst outcome for the client is the removal of some ranks that were obtained through boosting by exploiting the bug). As a creator of cheats and scripts for hacking games, I have studied the moment of detection and minimized all risks. You can see feedback from satisfied users who have purchased my services. Everything is reliable and stable. Rest assured of that.

Price:

Calibration
    • one game with 1 booster - 1.5$
    • one game with 2 boosters - 3$

To inquire about the prices for rank boosting after calibration, please message me privately. This is justified as the price for this service changes on a daily basis, as the market is still being established.

Discord - yolo_ivan | Telegram - YOLO_Ivan

CS 2 & CS:GO rank boost * Help in enjoying open test
    jamshedylan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grinding for gold in WoW's Season of Discovery was seriously slowing down my progress. Enter Boosthive's Season of Discovery Gold service – a total lifesaver! Their secure and fast delivery had me swimming in gold in no time, allowing me to focus on the aspects of the game I truly enjoy. No more tedious farming – just pure gameplay bliss! For anyone struggling with the Season of Discovery gold grind, Just a moment... is a game-changer. It freed up my time and transformed my WoW experience!