0/12
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots

It was long time ago but i have to post it because people must know about this person.

It all started with the usual question "Do you sell gold" (At this time i was still selling gold) and from that point i catch up in the trap.Because i had so much gold and no sale's from days.Then came the question do you want to earn some extra money ( and ofc i accept everyone wants extra money ) Here i should say in my skype list there are alot people ALWAYS online who were selling/buying not only gold everything and i didn't renamed their own names to be easier for me,nope i kept the real names.Full Mess
    And i thought this guy is buyer with client on..

I should stop here and just post the screenshots

Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype1-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype2-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype3-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype4-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype5-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype6-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype7-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype8-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skype9-gifScammer!Be aware /Screenshots-skypeinfo-gif

Playerauctions - This website is bullsh8t.You must watch your email every hour because the reply time is short and if you miss it they close the case (Fukin spongers)

Pictures -> "Attached Thumbnails"

The moment i thought this is the best deal i have ever made

--> no words — Postimage.org

Aaand the end. . .()
    --> PA — Postimage.org
    --> Disaster — Postimage.org

Random guy i found in the internet also scammed

--> OC — Postimage.org

Be careful everyone! Internet is nasty place and if you dont watch carefully realy carefully you will be lied and scammed like me.Remember! no matter what the deal is, money and work must match otherwise is just lies.I was realy lucky to had no money in my paypal but at long last im in their blacklist owe money and paypal i cant use.

godbless
    hello baby
    godness127
    interlingua
    Gavin Ogden
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots-pa1-gif   Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots-paapprove-gif   Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots-emailpa1-gif   Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots-emailpa2-gif   Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots-no-words-gif  

Last edited by jivk03; 10-24-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Scammer!Be aware /Screenshots
  2. Thanks AccountShark, Ashoran, Wulfescu (3 members gave Thanks to jivk03 for this useful post)
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to what jivk03 has said, the scam he is talking about looks like this:

Thread example: Looking for online job ? Have verified paypal account ? have 2hr+ free time?100-200$
    Title example: Looking for online job ? Have verified paypal account ? have 2hr+ free time?100-200$

This is probably the most retarded scam on the site, but obviously it still works if it keeps coming back. If you frequent a certain forum and you see one of these threads pop up, do your due diligence to other people and call it out for what it is. Don't let it sit there and attract views. This scam probably won't ever be put to rest for good, but at least we can prevent it from happening as often.

Thanks jivk03 for the useful post!

4. Thanks Ashoran, Wulfescu (2 members gave Thanks to AccountShark for this useful post)
    TheEnglishGuy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To sum it up:

Random guy adds you on skype, offers you 30$ for basically free. You get 150$ via PAYPAL, but YOU have to buy something for HIM for 120$, you end up getting scammed.

How can you fall for this? It's too good to be true and you are seriously an internet newbie if you fall for this bs

It's basically a life-lesson; if someone offers you 'free' money and its too good to be true, it isn't true, it's a scam.

6. Thanks Wulfescu (1 members gave Thanks to TheEnglishGuy for this useful post)