Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mbearson View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm going to write a simple bot for WOW on C++(maybe another language - now I'm looking best language for that). So, could you give an advice, how to do that better? Should I analize screen or I can catch packages to server, parce this packages and in my programm work with data from packages?
    Also on this forum, I saw a lot of messages about memory. Is it also a way, what I can use?

I thought about neural network for bot. I think, in this case - bot can be pretty intelligent. What do you think?

Please, share your thoughts about this process. And I will very grateful, if you can give me advice, how to start this process, steps or technologies.

Thanks a lot.
    Maybe a little late for you, but I have started a bot project in C# which can be found here:
    GitHub - Artanidos/WotlkBot: A bot that connects to Wow 3.3.5 (WOTLK) and stears a character without the need to use the client from Blizzard.

This bot does not use the Wow client at all. It just simulates the network traffic.
    At the moment its only possible to login a char and invite it to a group, but many other things are planned.

How to Write a Bot for World of Warcraft
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12