ilvl 90 Pld and Warrior Scholar all DoH 50 and Mining at 50-Look inside for details menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

osuccesso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ilvl 90 Pld and Warrior Scholar all DoH 50 and Mining at 50-Look inside for details

No sub time left- Bought the CE for the account.

Havent played since T5 was on farm with my old FC.

Scholar I dont remmeber hear at all was working on getting misc turn 1-5 pieces and some Extreme mode gear to PvP with.
    Kinda forgot about the account- Was almost BiS back then and was best geared Pally and War on server. Killed and did all the Extreme garuda, titan etc.

Was on Behemouth server and part of the best guild on server.

Havent played since- I believe I had a pretty good chunk of cash but dont really remember.

Not sure what an old CE account is worth- Comes with Email addy etc.

Taking offers on it. Great for someone who doesnt feel like leveling and getting a good base gear to start I suppose.

I had the best gear and enchants back then as well for doint 2 star items on every DoH profession so headstart on *if they have raised item difficulty for crafting* to be able to do that.

Make offer not looking for alot its just sitting and falling further behind lol.

ilvl 90 Pld and Warrior Scholar all DoH 50 and Mining at 50-Look inside for details