WTS 6 lvl 85s (PVP mainly) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Slofock's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 6 lvl 85s (PVP mainly)

I want to sell my account cuz i got bored with the game and im NOT accepting gold for the account. Other the 6 lvl 85 i got 2 lvl 70 Hunter and Warrior and 1 75 DK. Gamtime untill 22/4
    Shaman 400ilvl(pvp)Over 7500 achivementpoints Raven Lord,Scepter of Azj'Aqir, Sea Turtle 64 mounts total. 27 Titles 8 of them beeing RBG titles.
    DK 402ilvl(pvp)385(pve DPS) got fiery warhorse and deathcharger's reins. 6 titles nothing special.
    Warlock 377ilvl(pvp) nothing special.
    Mage 400PvP 386PvE ilvl can't link armory cuz it has some wierd letters in the name and maskedarmory won't let me.
    Rogue pretty crappy gear nothing to special.
    Paladin 395holy PvP 391Ret pvp(with wep) got destroyers end and some holy pve gear but not full
    You can see the proffesions on armory so i didn't type anything about it. i got about 15k gold on stormscale horde EU where the Mage,Shaman and 85 DK is located. Only 600G on Darksorrow EU ally where the Paladin Warlock and the 2 70s are located tough i got herb+scrib on the paladin so you can easly farm some. The rogue is located The Maelstrom horde got about 1.5k and a lvl 4 guild(inactive). Now..BID!!
    I'm the original and only owner of this account.

This site wouldn't allow me to link all the armorys so if you want to see the chars just go to my original thread.

WTS 6 lvl 85s (PVP mainly)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repalce the ****** with C o d e m p l o s i o n

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, btw the mage has the ZA bear(cata) and Swift Love bird as mounts and ofc Swift White Hawkstrider got that on the shammy and DK aswell.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DK who was 75 is now more 78 and located on outland ally. Going to keap lvl it untill i get a buyer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DK is now 79 and got abit over 3k gold. I forgot to tell you that my mage got pretty much BiS PvP gear but t2 or HC off set so its all 397 Leggs ring wand and belt. Sitting with 10k++ SP selfbuffed 2.3k mastery and 3.7k resi

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DK is now 82 and got about 4k gold but no epic flyin'. I forgot to tell you that all the 85s but the paladin got epic flying and the shammy got 310%.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The DK is now 83 half way to 84 with almost 6k gold.