Physical hit & exp ratings 80-85[Warrior, but helpfull for other classes too] menu

User Tag List

Earthcel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Physical hit & exp ratings 80-85[Warrior, but helpfull for other classes too]

Remember, this is physical hit, not spellhit. These numbers are the same for all classes, but represent physical and not spell hit. Also remember that some of you have extra hit from talents. Fury warriors will need 3% less hit then what the sheet indicates.

(to figure out how much hit 3% is simply multiply these numbers by 3: 30,7548 for 80, 40,3836 for 81 53,0304 for 82, 69,6653 for 83, 91,4738for 84 and 120,109 for 85)

Not directly a guide to help you do something spesific, but I find this spreadsheet I made helpfull when planning my gear for the different levels while leveling form 80 to 85. I made it with Fury warrior in mind, as we will want to stack hit (and keep exp cap) all the way up to 85, but I wanted to be able to have more exactly the amount needed each level instead of starting out with 35%++ hit and let it slowly decay with the levels.

If you stick to the zones intended for your level (Mount Hyjal/Vashj'ir 80-82, Deepholm 82-83, Uldum 83-84 and Twilligth Highlands 84-84) you will more or less fight mobs on the same level as you all the time, so most likely you have too much hit and expertise initially if you were raiding in wotlk.

In the spreadsheet you can see what rating and percent of exp and hit you need at each level to fight mobs same level as you as well as one and two levels higher. You are probably gonna want to gem/reforge for the amount needed versus mobs at the same level as you for mentioned reason.

My own plan on this matter is to reforge all my haste(alternativly crit) to hit on the gearset able to obtain highest hit, and keep a few extra none-hit items unchanged.
    So when I start out at 80 I use the items without hit to get down to 24% which is what I want at 80, and when I start dinging and need more rating, I switch out to items with more hit rating on. This way you wont have to visit a city every level to reforge, as that would cost you alot of time.

Keep in mind this is all the plan of a person who will be trying for realm first 85. If you are not in a rush there is probably no reason to think about this as it will cost you some extra gold to reforge/regem etc.

Hope this will come in handy for some of you out there 0/

Update:
    Uploaded an updated version of it. You can now input your own values to compare. Far from anything fancy, just a relly simplitic tool to help planning the exp and hit while leveling.

Quick explanation of how to use it, as its not really obvious sadly:

The two collumns named Profil_1 (even a typo there) show your ratings. You directly input the exp, but the hit you need to type into the collumn named Inputfield as it has a sum function to add 3% to the total hit in Profil_1 collumn. If you wish to change the 3% hit to something else, i.e no extra hit, you can edit the formula in each row of the Hit collumn under Profil_1
    Example:
    from
    Code:
    =SUMMER(O17+(B10*3))
    to
    Code:
    =SUMMER(O17+(B10*1))
    I'm sorry I am unable to make it more userfriendly, but just made it quickly for myself and figured I should share it anyway.

Downloadlinks:
    Excel07/2010

Excel97/2003
    Last edited by Earthcel; 12-05-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Physical hit & exp ratings 80-85[Warrior, but helpfull for other classes too]
    Gary's Mom's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good guide, its put together well. I bookmarked this for when I start leveling my warrior on Tuesday
    +rep

Earthcel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated it slightly to input your own values to compare. Its extremely simple and pretty badly put together, but better then nothing. Also adding a DL link so you can download it if wanted

Excel07/2010

Excel97/2003