Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard Authenticator for FREE yeah 0.00€$£

Hello ppl
    I've searched and didn't find anything, so i'll post.

BMA – Battlenet Mobile and PC Authenticator for 0.00€$£

I’m gonna explain BMA’s funcionalities and how it Works.
    I always thought that each BMA would already come with a serial, forcing each person to buy one and not sharing….

Wrong!

Every BMA are equal, it just get it’s serial after installed, connecting itself to blizzard servers.
    So we can all use the same BMA that each and everyone of you will get a different 14 character serial upon install.

How it Works!
    After being installed on Java enabled Mobile Phone(even if it doesn’t show up in Blizzard’s working phones) or using the PC .exe the BMA will ask to connect to the internet(this will only happen once) receiving a 14 character serial number. Every access code will be generated from this serial, and no1 will have an equal one.
    After this you’ll have to go to your Battle.net account and chose “Add an Authenticator option”. You’ll enter the 14 char. Serial, this serial can always be seen on the BMA Menu under the “Setup” tab.
    Done! Yes, this is it.

I’m gonna post here 2 Java apps, with both .JAD and .JAR to your mobilephone.
    One with HighRes and one with LowRes, cuz in some phones the BMA gets “cutted” cuz the screen isn’t wide enough. So uninstall and use the other one. Installing this is as simple as installing any other game or app in your phone.
    There’s also the PC program, which is an emulated phone, with the BMA already installed(Not made by me)
    There also a JavaMidlet app for pc just in case the pc BMA isn’t working.

So B4 you all rush to download

:wave::wave:This is extremely important! :wave::wave:

Extract the files from the rar and place them on a new directory, never run them inside the rar!

After associating the serial to your Battle.net account, save it somewhere in case you screwup and you need to contact blizzard.
    You can never uninstall the BMA from your computer or phone without first removing it in the Battle.net account or you won’t enter it again b4 contacting Blizzard saying you’ve lost your BMA!
    For those who wanna use the PC software, note that the first time that you run the program a new folder will be created next to the program’s .exe.

That folder contains the “Save” associated to the serial number you received, so create more than one backup of that and keep it safe away from your computer, just incase:P

If you delete this folder you gotta paste there the backup or the next time you run the BMA it will connect again to Blizzard to get a new serial, and byebye. Also, the first time you Exit the program, make sure you use the “Exit” option and not just quiting it in th “X”(just the first time, creator’s advice).

Would appreciate your comments! Hugs

Have Fun and Enjoy a BMA for 0.00€£$ as it should be!

Link 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?mtnqiqyywdt

Link 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QLLKI634

Link 3 - http://rapidshare.com/files/39710268...cator.rar.html
    Last edited by R11tz0r; 06-09-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: i'm a naab xD

Blizzard Authenticator for FREE yeah 0.00€$£
    Zytan's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this i not the official Authenthicator from Battle.net I suppose?

Neonic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hrmmm, so basically u r replacing the Authenticator with a Program.

Well sounds far too risky for me, but i suppose if its safe nice job

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got it wrong, it IS the official authenticator.

The PC version is just a Mobile Phone emulated on the PC with the official authenticator running on it.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Zytan View Post
    So this i not the official Authenthicator from Battle.net I suppose?
    It IS m8

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    Hrmmm, so basically u r replacing the Authenticator with a Program.

Well sounds far too risky for me, but i suppose if its safe nice job
    It's safe because its the official one, and i got all my guild m8s using it its working fine both the mobile phone and the pc one

Zytan's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i can understand it could be used for the Mobile Phone but in the PC is a bit too risky to have it, the Authenthicator is for separate things, why would you want it on the computer if they can easily hack it. It would really be like having a keylogger and they get both authenthicator and password...

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zytan View Post
    Well i can understand it could be used for the Mobile Phone but in the PC is a bit too risky to have it, the Authenthicator is for separate things, why would you want it on the computer if they can easily hack it. It would really be like having a keylogger and they get both authenthicator and password...
    You'r right, it's always better to have an authenticator kept away from the computer, and the mobile one dose the job without having to spend a dime, but there's always someone that doesn't wanna spend 7€ on the token, and doesn't have a supported phone, so it's not 100% safe as the mobile phone one, but its better than nothing, cuz most of the people that get hacked they don't really get hacked, but just phished in some webform or keylogged, not many get someone really hacking into theyr machine.

And even so if someone really trojan/exploit/whatever hack a machine with the pc authenticator, he must know what to look for, i mean, if you keep your BMA and the save file without the name "Battlenet Authenticator" :P it's not easy to find. I've sayed "with the save file" cuz if someone get the PC BMA without the save file when the hacker tryied to install it in his pc to duplicate the codes he wouldn't be able cuz since there was no savefile, the BMA would just connect to Blizz asking for a new serial and creating a new saefile!

Baltazarz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works, although it's very hard to read the serial

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baltazarz View Post
    Works, although it's very hard to read the serial
    When the serial gets hard to see cuz it getts cutted in half use the other version there are 2 the high resolution and the low resolution.
    Remember if you wanna switch it, remove the authenticator from battle.net account first, or you'll end up contacting blizzard saying that you've lost your BMA.

To ALL read carefully the :wave::wave:This is extremely important! :wave:so you wont get lockedout of your account needing to contact blizzard

Yeah it works :P all my guild started to use it^^

eloivanelst's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, I can't get it to work for my mobile (I dunno how to put java games on my mobile (samsumg star)). I followed serveral guides and still nothing . Other then that, this seems pretty nice.

Edit: Got it to work . Many thanks mate +Rep for you.
    Last edited by eloivanelst; 06-10-2010 at 11:30 AM.

xylomain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow it srsly works....gj...just attached it to a trial account..u know...just in case....it works like a charm

kasuturo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dammit, my screen is 160x128... gets cut anyway

para_'s Avatar Active Member 01001100 01001111 01001100 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    16/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully not a dumb question but does this get you the pet too?

incentio's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this like a few months back was removed due to being warez!

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ml#post1776526
    Last edited by incentio; 06-11-2010 at 02:03 AM. Reason: LINK

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kasuturo View Post
    dammit, my screen is 160x128... gets cut anyway
    Have you tryed the other version? i've included the high and low res versions.
    Also, if it's getting cutted, but if you can still hardly see the serial, you can use it, cuz then the Codes to log on wow are considrably smaller. Try to go to "Setup" tab in the menu to see the Serial.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Originally Posted by wightolore View Post
    Hopefully not a dumb question but does this get you the pet too?
    Sure it does

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Originally Posted by incentio View Post
    I posted this like a few months back was removed due to being warez!

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ml#post1776526
    I've searched b4 posting mine and didn't found yours, i'm sorry for that, but still, i've also included the PC version of BMA running on an emulated phone software, which many of my guildmates are using.
    Last edited by R11tz0r; 06-11-2010 at 02:55 AM.

Aveelo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work on pc. ty man +rep

Is safe,no scam,and no virus

Originally Posted by R11tz0r View Post
    You'r right, it's always better to have an authenticator kept away from the computer, and the mobile one dose the job without having to spend a dime, but there's always someone that doesn't wanna spend 7€ on the token, and doesn't have a supported phone, so it's not 100% safe as the mobile phone one, but its better than nothing, cuz most of the people that get hacked they don't really get hacked, but just phished in some webform or keylogged, not many get someone really hacking into theyr machine.

And even so if someone really trojan/exploit/whatever hack a machine with the pc authenticator, he must know what to look for, i mean, if you keep your BMA and the save file without the name "Battlenet Authenticator" :P it's not easy to find. I've sayed "with the save file" cuz if someone get the PC BMA without the save file when the hacker tryied to install it in his pc to duplicate the codes he wouldn't be able cuz since there was no savefile, the BMA would just connect to Blizz asking for a new serial and creating a new saefile!
    Put it in usb key and is fix man
    Last edited by Aveelo; 06-11-2010 at 06:24 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast