0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making WoW Annoying!

My friend pulled a very funny and clever prank on me, and I wanted to share it here. I won't spare all the details, but after he messaged all of us he wiped our 5 man just by whispering us. The first/second macros' credit goes to him (Stonefury - Torthreldrin).

So, what you need:

Access to the computer your friend is playing wow on (This one is usually very easy, such as LAN parties or just playing wow casually).

If you ever want to just have fun or mess with a friends wow (On his/her computer), just type in:

/run type=" "

This makes abilities unable to be used! Obviously, if you use this its easy to tell who did it. You can make it much less obvious if you put it to an ability:

#showtooltip Frost Shock
    /cast Frost Shock
    /run type=" "

Next, when they leave their computer you get this typed in to their computer.

/run STF = { } ST = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, UIParent) ST:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER") ST:SetScript("OnEvent", function (_,e) STF[e]() end) function STF.CHAT_MSG_WHISPER() if arg1=="Function" then if arg2=="Immortalmage" then type="" end end end;

Next, all you have to do is, whenever you want to, message them "Function". You can replace "Function" with any message you want (Like "HEAL!", so when you whisper them HEAL! it will activate). Change Immortalmage to the name of the character you're whispering FROM, not TO.

This makes it so no abilities can be used. You can't click, bind, or anything needed to play the game. It gets reset on a restart though, so it's not so good.

There is another variation.

/run STF = { } ST = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, UIParent) ST:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER") ST:SetScript("OnEvent", function (_,e) STF[e]() end) function STF.CHAT_MSG_WHISPER() if arg1=="." then type="" end end;

This does the same as the above, only this time, if anyone whispers them . then they get their abilities turned off. You can change the "." to "k" or "Message!" or whatever you want. Whenever the get whispered whatever was inside the quotations, they will have their abilities turned off.

Credits for this one to "willy t3h whale" for this newer version of the first.

Next: Ruining WoW a little bit more.

If you already have access to your friends computer, try typing this in:

/script wipe(_G)

It wipes the global table. The only way to reset it is with shutting down wow with the task manager/restarting. This one is a little more volatile, it makes it so addons reset, any functions (like looking around/moving/typeing/playing wow AT ALL) cannot work until it gets its default settings back (by opening wow again).

Finally, if you really want to screw with someone's WoW, type in (WARNING: DONT TYPE THIS IN UNLESS YOU MEAN IT):

/script setfenv(0, {})

I personally haven't used this one, but people who have, needed to uninstall wow and reinstall it. It ruins your wow pretty badly.

Have fun!
    Last edited by hp94; 03-31-2010 at 03:09 AM.

Making WoW Annoying!
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little more explanation on exactly what they do would be nice.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

darkblood14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fail to notice the exploit in this post tbh(maybe the one with /w can be taken as exploit since you use your client to affect your "vulnerable" friend). They can be cool, but in some other section

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    A little more explanation on exactly what they do would be nice.
    Anytime - I got my computer plugged in and we're good to go again.

---------------------------------------

/run type=" "

This makes abilities unable to be used! Obviously, if you use this its easy to tell who did it. You can make it much less obvious if you put it to an ability:

#showtooltip Frost Shock
    /cast Frost Shock
    /run type=" "

-----------------------------------------

What this does is it makes abilities unable to be used. No clicks, no binds, no presses, no sends, nothing. There are no achievements, and other commands. You can still restart WoW and it fixes this 'condition'.

/run STF = { } ST = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, UIParent) ST:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER") ST:SetScript("OnEvent", function (_,e) STF[e]() end) function STF.CHAT_MSG_WHISPER() if arg1=="Function" then if arg2=="Immortalmage" then type="" end end end;

This executes the:

/run type=" "

command when whispered. If Stonefury had the extremely long macro typed in, it is waiting for a whisper to activate. If Immortalmage whispered Function to him, his computer starts to run the /run type=" " command. If you do this they will stop using abilites, and will definately wipe their group. I'm currently working on a way to get it to be used on people who you cannot type the macro in to (Such as battlegrounds, best case senario).

------------------------------------------

/script wipe(_G)

It wipes the global table. The only way to reset it is with shutting down wow with the task manager/restarting. This one is a little more volatile, it makes it so addons reset, any functions (like looking around/moving/typeing/playing wow AT ALL) cannot work until it gets its default settings back (by opening wow again). This makes WoW pretty much unplayable.

/script setfenv(0, {})

I personally haven't used this one, but people who have, needed to uninstall wow and reinstall it. It is currently untested, but Stonefury tells me it's extremely bad for a computer.
    Last edited by hp94; 03-30-2010 at 06:57 PM.

403Forbidden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am 100% sure this is a repost, as i have seen THIS EXACT code (including some of the sentences) on mmowned long time ago.

Feel free to ignore me for now, as i am unable to find the original post (im still searching). I am however 100% sure about this, so when i do find it i will edit my post.

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    I am 100% sure this is a repost, as i have seen THIS EXACT code (including some of the sentences) on mmowned long time ago.

Feel free to ignore me for now, as i am unable to find the original post (im still searching). I am however 100% sure about this, so when i do find it i will edit my post.
    I searched before I posted. I'm very sure this was not on MMOwned before I wrote this up.

Finalwish's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh snap!

Wait - Thats only the macros associated with:

/run type=" "

Now what?

Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as has been stated this was originally posted by UnknOwned.
    /AFK shower

Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by barrt73rus View Post
    repost!!

/AFK shower

hp94's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Barrt73Rus View Post
    It's only the /run type="" commands. The other two are different. Should I still delete the whole post?

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hp94 View Post
    It's only the /run type="" commands. The other two are different. Should I still delete the whole post?

Nope. Should still be in guides though. Moving.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

H3llf!re's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /script setfenv(0, {})

doesnt destroy your wow. it just crashes it but not more. i was able to play again after restart.
    so i need a signature?