Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheat engine Compilatory

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

the following are listings of the original threads of which these posts are from.

The following are forum threads also enabling information in regard to cheatengine, and are made by posters whom I have permission to use their posts in this cumulative thread. I will also have a list of addresses and values for cheatengine. All green text is my text, sometimes inserted into others’ posts.

Here it goes.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...t=cheat+engine Cheat engine mountain climb guide by HolyForce.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...t=cheat+engine Cheat engine 2.0.12 updates thread by Empyro

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...t=cheat+engine cheat engine original sticky by Relz.

Hello everyone, this thread is a compilatory of other cheatengine threads, along with an updateable list of known addresses and valuesm a tutorial for cheatengine, a handy securit program, and a threa dthat will leave you with knoledge of how to run cheatengine.

Much of these first posts are posted here by the original posters authorization

Post one: Cheat engine tutorial...

ALL credit for the following information goes to Relz, the original poster.

edit: warden checks the offset of the mountain climbing code so stop crying about being detected with CE. its undetectable. if the value for the offset gets changed, warden will see it.
    this is a little patch i whipped up to make CE have no window name. i nulled out the window name with a hex editer and did a file compair from that exe and the original to make this patch...so, CE makes a window but w/o a name.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUXXA3RF <----patch
    and, if you want then id recommend downloading Process Guard (found at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W4M3R2W8 ) and setting it up to stop WoW from reading/editing other programs and block CE from being read/changed. (this does not protect against warden....its just for us who are paranoid of that harmless little fly being a spy for the CIA.)

okay, just had to add that seeing as people keep saying CE isnt safe...
    oh and yeah, you anti virus might say theres a rootkit, there isnt. CE hides itself from stuff like warden, using a "Rootkit" to do it. your safe
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/963121/open.JPG <--- image URL

okay well ill start off by saying that after using plenty of things from this site i decided its time to contribute back to the comunity
    anyways you can get cheat enigine at http://www.hot.ee/tan333/CheatEngine52.exe
    okay well download it and install it. all the settings should be fine but change w/e you want.
    after installing open it up and you should see this
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/963121/step2.JPG <--- image URL
    next go over to the settings tab which is located under the big green symbol and click on the tab that says extra then click both of the stealth mode boxs and it should look like this.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/963121/step4.JPG <--- image URL

if a box comes up click yes and another box should come up, just click ok.
    next step is to choose the code finder tab under settings and click try to prevent detection of debugger.
    you should have a window like this
    http://villagephotos.com/members/vie...p?id_=17319460
    now go back to the main window (exit settings) and click the little computer icon shown here

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/963121/step5.JPG <--- image URL

scroll down untill you see WoW.exe and click ok.(note: wow MUST BE RUNNING for wow.exe to be in the list.)
    Congratulations! you have succesfully set up cheat engine
    cheat enigine is a live editing type of program that allows you to look for hex and stuff like that. but it also has a handy speed hack built into it which is mainly what i use it for.

Ok im adding this in: mountain climb address is 8a1f14, value=443

=========.==================
    Post two: Mountain climber information.

All credit for following info goes to HolyForce, the original poster.

WOW UNITED STATES - WOW 2.0.10 - MARCH 6th, 2007

Greetings,

The Mountain Climb offset is: 8A1F14

~WARNING!~ Changing offset to 1 is dangerous. You will be detected, as if you used 0.

The value to change the offset to: 443

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Have fun [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/03/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

p.s. TeleToPlane is 82A095 [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/03/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

=====================================
    Post three:

All credit for the following information goes to Empyro, original poster
    These tables are for Cheat Engine, only download cheat engine from http://www.cheatengine.org/.

This table has

-Coordinates(credit Empyro)
    Tells you the coordinates, so you can easily find the addresses to change your location. (note: changing this value does not change your location, you need to search this value, in order to get the one you need to change)

-Mountain Climb(credit HolyForce)
    Changing the value to 443 to gain the ablitiy to climb up nearly verticle mountains.

-Tele to Plane(credit bugmenot)
    Changing the last digit of the value, brings you to another plane. You can walk through anything, and you avoid all mobs.

-Speed Hack
    In cheat engine just click enable speed hack box, and set the speed to whatever you want, I usally use 21. I have speed hacked through stormwind and other see you as a lagger, still no ban.

If you don't trust my post here are all the addresses, you can use them manually.

-Coordinates (Float)
    X - 00D0E54C
    Y - 00D0E550
    Z - 00D0E554

-Mountain Climb (4 bytes)
    008A1F14

-Tele to Plane (4 bytes)
    0082A0D5

I have verifed all of these to be working on US WoW version 2.0.12.

I have not been banned using any of these hacks, but that does not mean you won't. If you do get banned post it hear, this will allow for new undetectable programs to be developed.

This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

===================================

Data Of Cheatengine: These are addresses not nerfed by blizzard yet, and may be shown on some other part of this thread: please PM me if you have the addresses and values for anything else as this text database has recently been established.

Mountain climb: Address:8A1F14, Value:443
    TeleToPlane is 82A095

Thank you, testers, discoverers, and users of cheatengine. we owe you a debt, and i would wish that people could appreciate the effort that others and myself have made to gather the information in this thread.

"we stand on the shoulders of giants"

yay, to see those images, Copy-paste URL's for images in a new tab and go. very annoying. but. its how i got it to work

Also, the links for scanning websites in sticky arent working for me, if anyone could scan CE, or post a previous scan, it would be appreciated.<--Help Wanted.

ok im probably missing something, but bye for now. 4/11/06... too late for me to think right...
    Last edited by Equ1N0X; 04-13-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Cheat engine Compilatory
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cheat engine Compilatory

Hmm , ANOTHER cheat engine guide .
    Good compilation of diferent posts but i don't suggest using process guard with cheat engine .
    Process guard isn't an effective protection against warden anyway so why use it .

Equ1N0X's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, it gives me, and probably others a little more assurance, and it was in Relz's original guide.im trying to get everything together in one guide so other forum users(and me) can access all cheatengine information on one thread, and keep track of all the info.

Hey flying, i cant seem to use any of liks on the "how to post in this forum" sticky, so i cant get the scans, and i dont seem to be able to paste in actual pictures.... keep getting browser error pages... Sigh.
    Last edited by Equ1N0X; 04-11-2007 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The link works fine for me , but sometimes errors happen when surfing on the forums . Try it again in a minute or two and it should work fine .

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok.(Awesome avatar)

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by tinkerfoe
    ok.(Awesome avatar)
    Hehe , thank you .

Empyro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for posting, but I don't think this post is too useful .

Relz's post is a bit out of date, I just use cheat engine 5.3 and have never been banned. In other words, cheat engine 5.3 is undetectable atm.

The mountain climb and tele to plane address is listed several times in your post.

My post was already a compilatory, sorry if you think i am being a bit ungrateful for the work you put into this.

@Flying Piggy
    About your comment about ProcessGuard, are you sure that it stop Warden and will the full version help more?

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Flying Piggy
    About your comment about ProcessGuard, are you sure that it stop Warden and will the full version help more?
    Actualy what i said was that Process Guard is NOT good at protecting you against warden , it won't block anything from warden . The full version also fails against warden but at least it can protect you against keyloggers .

Empyro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Flying Piggy
    Actualy what i said was that Process Guard is NOT good at protecting you against warden , it won't block anything from warden . The full version also fails against warden but at least it can protect you against keyloggers .
    Good thing to know, thanks.

Demonkunga's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, have we developed a program to stop warden yet? I thought Relz was working on something, but that was a long time ago. It was a dll file to be injected into the game with cheat engine, and it was supposed to shut warden up.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh thanks, and Cheatengine CAN be detected by warden, cause they can see what windows you got, but they dont have any way to prove its altering wow, as it could be being used for other programs (also you could get relz's no name patch, nifty little thing.

The Mars Volta's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tinker, blizzard doesn't need a reason to ban you. If someone named "Phil" in Utah wrote blizzard calling them "poop heads." And they thought it was "Fred" in Alaska who wrote the letter with account name poophead. They can ban Fred at their discretion (spelled wrong)

The Mars Volta

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, but in that situation, you go and sue blizzard for terminating tehir service without due reason(and they wont ban you unless they NEED to

You pay their mansions.

The Mars Volta's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. When you signed the user liscense agreement, you gave blizzard the right for them to terminate your account at ANYTIME, even after a recent payment went through. They can ban your account, delete your characters, lower all your durability to 0%, they can do whatever they want.

You also signed the right for Warden to view all your files when logged in.

The Mars Volta

Valmilu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we please stop posting Cheat Engine tutorials I really, really am sick of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast