0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beggign Strategies

DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS!

SALMON SCALM

Ok, this is the first, and original Salmon scam, named after me of course, because I figured it out. First of all, I want to this that I claim ALL of the credits for this scam. This is very simple, most likely easy for any noob to pull off. Second, do not do this on a guild that you have friends in, or else you will be scamming friends.

To start off, you need to be around the levels: 38 - 42; 58 - 62; 67 - 70.
    The reason being, that you will be falsely begging for mount money. It is pretty simple, but ill tell you how to do it and not get caught. Here's my guide:

Around the levels I just said, join a guild with lots of high levels, preferably one with 70's that already have their flying mounts. Ask the high levels in the guild, via whisper, for money for whatever mount you are closer to. Ask very politely, and you are more likely to get the money. What you do is say something along the lines of, "Hey, sorry to bother you, but I want my mount when im ready for it, and im like 70g short (or 200 or 700, depending on what mount you are closer to) I was wondering if maybe you could help me? You dont have to give a lot, even none at all if you want, but every little bit helps. Knowing most friendly guilds, they will all try to contribute, except for those very few who use the old "Sorry man, id love to, but im broke " If you get that answer, don't try and persuade, just move to your next victim. This scam works a lot better if you are asking for epic mount / flying mount money, because people will feel more pressured to help, and you will be able to accumulate more money without the risk of getting caught.

A few Tips: Make sure that if he / she asks to meet you somewhere, that you are not riding the mount you begged money for to / from the meeting point. And, make sure before you ask them that they have never seen you riding that mount before.

Also, keep a list either on a notepad on your computer, or a piece of paper in front of your computer, keeping track of all the people you have scammed so as not to ask the same person twice, as this could compromise all the guild you made. In total, I must have made a good couple thousand gold from this scam in 3 nights, without getting reported once. If you are smart, and play your cards right, you could be doing better.

Thanks for reading, and happy scamming!

BROWNSALMON SCAM

Yup. Another scam from me. And its named after me. Again. Well, to cut to the point, this is another scam for easy noob money. Its not quite common knowledge, but its pretty simple, but really affective. This involves my other Awesome noob Scam, and this one. To start off with, get to Shattrath, or join a group on another World Of Warcraft continent, not including Outland. Then what you do is tell your group that you may take a while, because you need to get some stuff done. What your really gonna get done is, think out what your going to say to them. What I usually do is, when im on the zepplin, I jump off and die, and tell them I got M/C'd or fear'ed off the zepplin, then when I ask them if they can pay for repairs, cuz im broke. Lie number 1. Someone near you in the major city you took the zepplin to should agree and give you money, like in my other scam. But heres where the catch comes in. Once they pay for your repair bill, pretend like your running to a different instance, and when they ask where you are going, tell them the instance you are running to. Then when they tell you that they are not really doing that instance, say "oh, sorry, I thought we were doing (whatever instance you were running to)." then quickly afterwards say, "Well, I need to find a group for the other instances, but ill stay if you pay me (reasonable amount of money for the groups level.)" If you are high for the instance, or a necessary class (tank, Healer, CC, DPS, etc) they should comply with your needs.

I am sorry if this does not work for you, it worked 7 / 9 times for me, but maybe my server is just full of absolute morons. thanks for scamming, and you got 2 scams out of this, 1 I already posted, and an extra of maybe 2g or 5g depending on your level. Thanks for reading, and happy scamming.

SUPER SALMON SCAM

Lol like I stated in a few other scams, this one is mainly for noobs, looking to start scamming. If you are interested in HUGE amounts of cash, look at my salmon scam, you could make lots of money easily with that one. Ok, now to start off with the scams. I am going to put a few of the ones ive recently thought up here, all have been tested, and worked more than half. I am not responsible if they do not, for my server may be infested with horde morons.
    First scam here you need to be a noobish enchanter, looking for mats for chants that sell for more. Now, lets say you had 2 different enchants for the same slot that give you same attribute. What you do from here is; Advertise the more expensive enchant on trade channel, saying "WTE [Enchant here] With your mats. No tips needed, but are appreciated!" Once you get an offer, take the high-er level mats, and give them the lower level ones. If they see the same attribute, they might not notice the difference in the amount given, so you get away with stealing mats. I like to do this when starting on new servers, so that I have a lil cash to start out with. I also use my Super Noob Scam along with this one so that I can really bring on the cash around levels 15+.

This scam, is about the same in reliability, so it is not my fault if it fails. This one requires you to be able to solo any low level instance, or any instance at all for that matter. On trade channel, Advertise the instance you are running, for about 2 - 3g depending on the level of the instance. Whenever you get near a rarespawn, chest, boss with good BOE drop, let the person / people you are running die, by going not doing anything when they run up. Use "I had to answer phone, it was an emergency, sorry, I hate how often my relatives call :/" Or something believeable like that if they ask. Heres the catch, when they die, kill the rarespawn / boss / get the chest, and he wont see what you loot, and he wont be able to roll.

I do both of these scams a lot to make Money on new servers.Like i stated, im sorry if you get figured out, and besides, the second one is not bannable it just may not make you many friends. Both of these worked around 70% on total, the second one never failed, but I got figured out a few times on the enchanting one.

Thanks for reading, and happy scamming!

GREAT SCAM FOR LOW LEVEL NOOBS

Ok. All of my scams are very small things that you can do by scamming guild members, friends, etc, and this is another one. In this scam, we will be tricking our guild into falsely giving us gold. What this requires is 1g or a guild tabard.

What I do, is take off your guild tabard, then ask specific high-ranked people in the guild for tabard money. They always say yes (or most of the time) And then if they want to meet you, when they give you the money, run to tabard vender and put on your tabard, so it looks like you actually bought one. Like I said, I made 30g off a 500 member guild when i was level 10, so this is VERY useful.

Good luck =P

I put them all in 1 post because they are all somewhat similar, and easy to do / find if you wanted to.

I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS!
    Shdows I see...yet shadows i fear...From shadows I run.But the shadow...Im afraid...

Beggign Strategies
    DragonWaxter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... Haven't seen these scams before. ( Well some of them.) I them it. +rape
    WZ7K4HW9XZW9