NEW PRICES | EXTREME LEVEL 30-37 | 70+ 100% IV Pokemon | <3.300 CP Pokes | 1 + 2 Gen menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415
    pokemonaddictive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ................................................. waiting reply.............................

NEW PRICES | EXTREME LEVEL 30-37 | 70+ 100% IV Pokemon | <3.300 CP Pokes | 1 + 2 Gen
    pokemonaddictive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 days ago and still waiting for this scammer!

Zitronesaft's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

didnt receive any PM from you, send me ur selly Order ID so I can check it.

Thanks

axt2005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought and all my pokemons was slashed, I sent to you a PM with my Oder ID and sent too a message on Selly.

axt2005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zitronesaft View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RANDOM Account Level 32-30
    All Accounts are 99% the same
    No Softbans / No Tempbans / No Captchas / Humanized leveled
    400.000+ Stardust
    100% Full Inventory
    High Candy Counter and more
    No Level Up Rewards Claimed
    Full Lucky Eggs / Incentives Available

You have to upgrade the Pokemon manually.
    Just take the highest CP/IV dratini/dragonair Snorlax Magicarp/Gyarados and EEVEE end evolve/upgrade
    You have the freedom to decide what you want to upgrade

EACH ACCOUNT IS PRE-LOADED WITH 100 IV PERFECT POKEMON, LEVEL THEM TO MAX CP AND DOMINATE!

Any issues contact me on skype zitrone.saft if you don't get an email! ETC.

WARNING:

I RECOMMEND YOU WAIT ATLEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE LOGGING IN WITH GPS ON, CATCHING POKEMONS / POKESTOPS ETC.

YOU CAN OF COURSE LOG IN AND CHECK THE ACCOUNT!
    If anyone want to get contact with me, i wont answer emails or PM due to many mailing so i cant keep track, just message me at skype at
    Zitrone.Saft OR click this picture:

EDIT1:
    Over 100 already completed Orders with Multiple accounts (1000+ Accounts), rising daily!
    EDIT2:
    WE REACHED over 200 ORDERS! Thanks Guys for all the Support and Trades!
    EDIT3:
    WE REACHED 300 ORDERS! Guys Thanks for every Trade!
    EDIT4:
    Reached over 400 Orders! You all are awesome!
    EDIT5:
    500 ORDERS!!! Thanks for everything!
    EDIT6:
    Over 600 Orders!!! I can't believe we made it this far! Can we reach 1000?
    EDIT7:
    !!! 700 !!! 1000 coming close!
    EDIT8:
    Over 800!!
    EDIT9:
    WOHOOO 900!!
    Q&A:
    Q: Where is your Account Information?

Q: What means 24h Resttime and what happens when my Account gets banned after I purchased it?

Q: Why are you not responding in like 10-30 minutes? Or even 2 hours? What the hell are you doing?

Feedbacks:
    Why u enter on Selly and don't solve my problem? I'm waiting for 17 hours and u don't help me. Don't respond your PM box, don't respond on Selly and don't accept on skype

zitronebuyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zitronesaft View Post

RANDOM Account Level 32-30
    All Accounts are 99% the same
    No Softbans / No Tempbans / No Captchas / Humanized leveled
    400.000+ Stardust
    100% Full Inventory
    High Candy Counter and more
    No Level Up Rewards Claimed
    Full Lucky Eggs / Incentives Available

You have to upgrade the Pokemon manually.
    Just take the highest CP/IV dratini/dragonair Snorlax Magicarp/Gyarados and EEVEE end evolve/upgrade
    You have the freedom to decide what you want to upgrade

EACH ACCOUNT IS PRE-LOADED WITH 100 IV PERFECT POKEMON, LEVEL THEM TO MAX CP AND DOMINATE!

Any issues contact me on skype zitrone.saft if you don't get an email! ETC.

WARNING:

I RECOMMEND YOU WAIT ATLEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE LOGGING IN WITH GPS ON, CATCHING POKEMONS / POKESTOPS ETC.

YOU CAN OF COURSE LOG IN AND CHECK THE ACCOUNT!
    If anyone want to get contact with me, i wont answer emails or PM due to many mailing so i cant keep track, just message me at skype at
    Zitrone.Saft OR click this picture:
    EDIT1:
    Over 100 already completed Orders with Multiple accounts (1000+ Accounts), rising daily!
    EDIT2:
    WE REACHED over 200 ORDERS! Thanks Guys for all the Support and Trades!
    EDIT3:
    WE REACHED 300 ORDERS! Guys Thanks for every Trade!
    EDIT4:
    Reached over 400 Orders! You all are awesome!
    EDIT5:
    500 ORDERS!!! Thanks for everything!
    EDIT6:
    Over 600 Orders!!! I can't believe we made it this far! Can we reach 1000?
    EDIT7:
    !!! 700 !!! 1000 coming close!
    EDIT8:
    Over 800!!
    EDIT9:
    WOHOOO 900!!
    Q&A:
    Q: Where is your Account Information?

Q: What means 24h Resttime and what happens when my Account gets banned after I purchased it?

Q: Why are you not responding in like 10-30 minutes? Or even 2 hours? What the hell are you doing?

Feedbacks:
    i bought a lv 35 account from him also,
    and all of the pokemons are SLASHED where he specifically noted that NO SLASH!
    i asked on Selly, added him on Skype, but he never replies.
    This is a scam, give me back my money

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415