Scammer Jane Summers / violentfemme / live:janellesummers1 / janellesummers1@aol.com menu

User Tag List

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer Jane Summers / violentfemme / live:janellesummers1 / [email protected]

Scammer

Name: Jane Summers
    Ownedcore Name: violentfemme
    Skype Name: live:janellesummers1
    PayPal Email: [email protected] ([email protected])
    EpicNPC Name: N/A
    Other payment method: N/A
    Ownedcore scam link: N/A

Did you use a middleman?: N/A

Explain what happened: Sold an account to this user on Thursday. The next day they messaged me saying the account was locked. I checked the account email and saw that all the payments they had made on the account had been reversed. Contacted Blizzard and they said the cardholder requested the payments to be refunded. The cardholder's name does not match the name on the user's PayPal account or Skype, but the user said it was their husband's card. I told them if that is true it should be easy for them to talk to their husband and find out what happened. The user has been very uncooperative thus far and refused to respond to that, so it sounds like they're using a stolen card to fund the purchases on the account. Earlier tonight they threatened to issue a chargeback via PayPal because the account was locked, despite our agreement to wait on Blizzard's reply since they said it would take a few days. They have not issued a chargeback yet but I'm leaving this here in case that does happen.

Proof:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Last edited by AccountShark; 06-25-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Scammer Jane Summers / violentfemme / live:janellesummers1 / janellesummers1@aol.com

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I unlocked the account tonight, but I will be changing the password and withholding access from them until they respond. Attached a screenshot of their message to me on Skype this morning.

violentfemme's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like I said, you are now holding the account I paid you $600 for hostage, so unless you give me the pw so I can actually use the account, you are in fact stealing $600 and leave me NO CHOICE then to file a chargeback.

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by violentfemme View Post
    like I said, you are now holding the account I paid you $600 for hostage, so unless you give me the pw so I can actually use the account, you are in fact stealing $600 and leave me NO CHOICE then to file a chargeback.
    I'm not holding it hostage. All I asked for was a reply. Your behavior was suspicious and you refused to respond rationally or even express gratitude to me for helping you unlock the account.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are ridiculous, you absolutely will not and have not given me the PW to even use the account that I paid you $600 unless I kissed your ass on this forum post? Im not kissing your ass when you have $600 of my money and refuse to give me the PW YOU CHANGED.

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are ridiculous, you absolutely will not and have not given me the PW to even use the account that I paid you $600 unless I kissed your ass on this forum post? Im not kissing your ass when you have $600 of my money and refuse to give me the PW YOU CHANGED.
    This is getting silly. All I asked for was a reply. You logged off of Skype before I could give you the password.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am done speaking with you, if you do not send me the PW to my email account by tomorrow morning I will absolutely be filing a chargeback. You STOLE $600 from me and you will NOT bully me on some ownedcore forum to make yourself look good. GIVE MY WHAT I PAID FOR.

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am done speaking with you, if you do not send me the PW to my email account by tomorrow morning I will absolutely be filing a chargeback. You STOLE $600 from me and you will NOT bully me on some ownedcore forum to make yourself look good. GIVE MY WHAT I PAID FOR.
    Nobody is bullying you. Sent you the password on Skype. You will have to add a game license again since your husband reportedly charged-back the purchases you made with his card.

Last edited by AccountShark; 06-25-2017 at 09:03 PM.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Charax is good at countering chargebacks on Paypal. It's better if you just comply to his minor command of responding on Skype when you conduct trades.

10. Thanks AccountShark (1 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)