• Scammer on the move

Scammer on the move!

Recently we have received reports of a scammer who is claiming to be the staff of OwnedCore.

He has sent out emails from ownedcoreteam@*******.com where he is asking for usernames and passwords, while claiming that your account will be deleted if you fail to supply those.
    Nor should you believe IM's where individuals are claiming that you have sent out Private message spam, this is a part of the scam too.

This is quite a fail attempt at scamming and you should all laugh at this borderline retard.

Rest assured: NO ONE from the OwnedCore staff will EVER ask you for your password. You should never share your password with anyone.

If you are in doubt - please do not hesitate to contact KuRIoS

Thank you for reading this and have an awesome day.

KuRIoS
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Scammer on the move started by KuRIoS View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      CreativeXtent -
      he should die >:|
      Suckaah -
      The eldest trick in the book. Wheres the innovation?

I laughed a little, since I have that + 700 mails from various supposed GMs in my inbox.
      bu_ba_911 -
      Lol the funny thing is, I received one of these emails to

However they sent it to an email that's not even linked with Ownedcore, but my Google Code page haha. I laughed so hard at this feeble attempt at a scam
      ohrwurm -
      I think everything is gonna be fine if we all read FAQ and site rules here
      lessons from wow hacking is pretty enough