14/71
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to solo farm Teremus the Devourer as a Warlock, Mage, or Hunter

Back with another video here. I will try to explain this video as much as I can but I tried to include as much as I could within the video itself. If you need me to transcribe parts of the video I'd be happy to.

So I found a way to farm Teremus daily and receive consistent Flawless Draenethyst Spheres. These spheres can be turned into blues/epics every single day, for a chance at big ticket items like Warden Staff or Kang the Decapitator. Or be used to level up alts for quick XP in SoM and TBC. This trick is for Alliance only.

As shown in the video, if a Warlock or Mage(a Hunter can pull from anywhere) wait for Teremus to patrol as close to Nethergarde Keep. Use instant cast / low cost cost spells kiting him to the Keep and any defensives if he gets near. Bring him to the stables near the flight master. Jump back and forth around the stable gates using the walls as LoS to dodge his ranged abilities. Make sure to use a spell every 10 seconds so Teremus doesn't despawn. Single Target casted spells are typically the only ones that damage him. Dots do not work. Shadowbolt works but Curse of Agony does not. You can although use things like Curse of Agony to keep him aggro'd to you even if it doesn't deal damage.

I make on average 20-30g/day(takes 15 minutes) killing him with the chance of a bigger ticket item which would net me 500g+. I know the gold/hr isn't that crazy, but it's more about diversifying your Auction House listings to sell things that otherwise may have not been on the market. As a level 70, I'd be surprised if you couldn't kill in 5ish minutes as a Warlock or Hunter.

How to solo farm Teremus the Devourer as a Warlock, Mage, or Hunter
  2. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to WoWSecretsYT for this useful post)