Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get Exalted with Stormpike Guard / Frostwolf Clan while AFK

Hey all!

Just finished doing this on my main, so I thought I'd share with you all and make it public. Here is a step by step guide of how to gain easy AV rep/honor while fully afk.

Things you need:
    _keySpam -
    The old version being found here: or the new version being found here (_keySpam: Timed Keys Sender v1.2).
    macro 1 -
    /click BattlefieldFrameJoinButton
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Steps:
    #1. Start 2 clients of _keySpam
    #2. Select your WoW as your "Window to Spam"
    #3. Set your _keySpams to the following: Key 1, 50000 Sleep And Key 2, 185000 Sleep OR Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    #4. Key 1 will be macro 1, and Key 2 will be a cooldown that is under 1 minute to make sure it's used every 3 minutes and 5 seconds. Ex: Frost Trap, Cone of Cold, Consecration.
    #5. Stand around shown in the picture. Imgur: The magic of the Internet (just make sure the screen automatically pops up)
    #6 Press "Spam" on both.
    #7. Go enjoy your life while you grind AV rep!

Additional Notes:
    I ran this for approximately 40 AV's in total. I was only kicked/ marked away and received deserter 2 times. At this point, you should stop spamming, wait for deserter to wear off, and re-try. I don't know if the screen pops up if you have deserter.
    I ran this for a maximum of 4 hours in a row. Wouldn't suggest longer than 9 hours though, just because if you do get kicked a lot, people may pick up on what you're doing.
    The only interaction I had during any of the 40 AVs was occasionally queueing up / accepting the queue AND moving my character a little further back in the cave so less people would see me. These are NOT essential things to do this properly, but they will probably yield better results.
    I've been using _keySpam since Mists of Pandaria for automating things in the game. I have received 0 bans from or while using _keySpam. It definitely has the potential to get you banned, but only if you abuse it to do inhuman things for long hours.

Get Exalted with Stormpike Guard / Frostwolf Clan while AFK
  2. Thanks hackerlol, jazman84 (2 members gave Thanks to Augury13 for this useful post)
    jaibo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing. How this will automaticly open Battleground window for re queue?

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaibo View Post
    Thanks for sharing. How this will automaticly open Battleground window for re queue?
    When standing in that spot (entering the portal in alterac mountains for either the horde or alliance side), the Battlegroup window will open up. If you stay there and not move your character. Everytime the battleground finishes, your character will spawn back there, and the window will pop back up. See the screenshot on step #5.

Playingnaked's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesn't blizzard have a way to detect key spam which would lead to bans?
    [+Rep] Give Reputation to those who post helpful posts! That will keep them posting more

jazman84's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks pretty sweet. Because it sends keystrokes to the Window, does that mean you can use your PC for other stuff while this runs?

Cheers.

Edit: Can confirm it does
    Last edited by jazman84; 12-19-2019 at 01:41 AM.

7. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to jazman84 for this useful post)
    Montaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this.
    Blizzard checks background processes. How in this world would this even work?

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Playingnaked View Post
    doesn't blizzard have a way to detect key spam which would lead to bans?
    Yes they can detect anything in your background. And yes running literally anything can lead to bans. But if you read the post, if you get reported(for cheating, not for away), and blizzard looks at your background processes, you may be victim to a ban. But if you do this on the lighter end, their warden(bot detection software), doesnt auto pick up things like auto-clickers / auto-pressers. Like I said, I've been running this on and off on the same account since MoP. I've been automating dungeon since the end of MoP using this simple tool, and haven't received a ban once.

Things that could increase your chance of getting banned though are as follows: Allowing this key-presser to run for long periods of time(6+ hours), having it spam keys at crazy rates, like 0 milliseconds(for more than 20 mins at a time), having a flagged IP(using the same IP address as a banned WoW account), basically doing anything that would make u seem like a non-human /

Originally Posted by Montaxx View Post
    this.
    Blizzard checks background processes. How in this world would this even work?
    Blizzard's scans do check background processes, that is true. But what is not true, is that they have a massive list of every software possible that their warden detects that could be seen as malicious to the games integrity. Most autoclickers, or auto-pressers, if non-inject, are typically quite safe as they arent auto-scanned by Blizzard.

If you were to abuse them to a substantial extent and get reported(for cheating), your account might be audited by Blizzard's detection staff. If this occurs, they may see you were using an auto-presser to automate something within the content of the game.

Else if you just get reported away(there have been no reports of people receiving bans from getting reported away too much), all you will have to do is just make sure you aren't using your spammer out in the Alterac Mountains Tunnel and there won't be any reason for you to be caught.

Yes, it is against the rules to do things to automate the game, or in short, bot. I'm just giving a guide on how to use it and to show that I've never received a ban from doing so.

Originally Posted by jazman84 View Post
    This looks pretty sweet. Because it sends keystrokes to the Window, does that mean you can use your PC for other stuff while this runs?

Cheers.

Edit: Can confirm it does
    Yea this tool is awesome for this exact feature. Set it up, load up another game, alt+tab back and forth between the clients every so often to check in on it. There's lots of more possibilities with it, but typically people are too worried about bans, so I decided to just share a 'light'-er method that could benefit everyone grinding AV that is extremely safe to do.

Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you just use your mouse software like GHUB for logitech? They have key spammers

11. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Can't you just use your mouse software like GHUB for logitech? They have key spammers
    Yes! You can do exactly that! Not all of us have nice keyspamming mice, so this is more of a guide that all can use.

13. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to Augury13 for this useful post)
    Measured's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzard has definitely banwaved auto clickers and macro keyboards before and they will NOT unban you for it.

Definitely use at your own risk.

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Measured View Post
    Blizzard has definitely banwaved auto clickers and macro keyboards before and they will NOT unban you for it.

Definitely use at your own risk.
    Where's your proof of that? I've been using autoclickers daily since Pandaria. Never received a ban for it. I already mentioned that theres a chance you can get banned for this if you read the post, although the chance is LOW, and only if you do it excessively.

Measured's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Where's your proof of that? I've been using autoclickers daily since Pandaria. Never received a ban for it. I already mentioned that theres a chance you can get banned for this if you read the post, although the chance is LOW, and only if you do it excessively.
    Im not going to spoon feed it to everyone here, you can see by googling Blizzard Macro ban or Auto clicker ban. They just had a minor banwave on automation software that prevents afks with auto clickers due to the rankers, look at all the idiots crying on reddit about it. Curious if you got hit? Not trying to bash you at all mate, just saying that it's not as safe as the post seems to insinuate.

Cheers.

17. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to Measured for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Measured View Post
    Im not going to spoon feed it to everyone here, you can see by googling Blizzard Macro ban or Auto clicker ban. They just had a minor banwave on automation software that prevents afks with auto clickers due to the rankers, look at all the idiots crying on reddit about it. Curious if you got hit? Not trying to bash you at all mate, just saying that it's not as safe as the post seems to insinuate.

Cheers.
    I didn't realize that the BG botting had started to become a problem as I did it and got out. I do still think this is really safe, as Alliance, as with Horde they will see you spamming abilities in Alterac Mountains, which is something you prob don't want to have happen.

Also I did not get hit, and I don't think _keySpam users will get hit. With the use of _keySpam it's like you are actually pressing the button 1:1, where as with autoclickers(and the way typically uninformed people configure them), they are often spam clicking and that process of spamming something is quite detectable. Idk how good the classic WoW warden is, or if they've improved it, but like I said, or am claiming at least, is that _keySpam has been undetected / should not net bans because of the nature the software was written. Everything is 1:1, there's no press release press BS that autoclickers have, which blizzard can pick up if they are looking for it.

Also, not sure if you noticed, but Blizzard has been heavily lacking on banning players, more so botters. It sometimes takes weeks, months, or they just never get hit when botting from 1-60. I personally haven't botted during classic, but is looking quite good due to the lowbanrates of some of the premium bots out there.

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This static popup 1 macro also accepts party jnvites and summons.

People have been inviting the macro users to groups, summoning them to places with civilians and giving them dishonorable kills.

There's a video of a guy dropping 3 ranks this way.

Watch out.

Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heftydogg View Post
    This static popup 1 macro also accepts party jnvites and summons.

People have been inviting the macro users to groups, summoning them to places with civilians and giving them dishonorable kills.

There's a video of a guy dropping 3 ranks this way.

Watch out.
    Yea I also saw that video. Do note, that that video was for Horde. Granted it will work for both factions, if you are Alliance. Queues are pretty instant if not always instant. So it'd be hard to catch you in their trap.

Although. I might just find a lua macro to bypass the clicking StaticPopup1Button thing, because just like shown in the video, it can be exploited.

If you are really worried about doing this and getting DHK's from being griefed, just join a party with someone, and have them go offline. This prevents you from getting invited and being summoned away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast