0/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leatherworking flip that makes 100g+/hour

Hey guys, it’s Farts again, back with another gold making video. So this is just a simple flip I do to make some big golds.

Here’s the video:

Wow Classic Gold guide: 50g/10 minutes Leatherworking flip - YouTube
    And you can find the summary of the flip written below:

First of all, you do need to have leatherworking at 280+ skill, you will also need enchanting, but you can do this on a level 5 alt (I know I say level 1 in the video, my bad). What we’re going to be doing is crafting Wicked Leather Headband, disenchanting it and selling the mats we get. It’s a pretty simple flip, but obviously you want to get your leatherworking mats as low as possible. The Headband requires 12 Rugged Leather and I tend to only buy Rugged leather at 7 silver each through trade chat. Obviously, you can go and farm this yourself for 100% profit (minus the rune thread and dye), it’s completely up to you.

Now, the reason why this flip is pretty insane is that there’s around a 30% chance of getting 1-2 Greater Eternal Essence. On my server and many others, these are around 4g50s each, which is pretty much 3.7x the crafting cost of the Headband. So there’s a lot of room for profit with this flip, especially if you hit a string of 2x Eternal Essences.

Leatherworking flip that makes 100g+/hour
  2. Thanks Augury13, Uncontrolable (2 members gave Thanks to Fartsgaming for this useful post)
    Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a bit of a fallacious video.

Most of the time is more like 12 headband = 1-2 greater essence+illusion dust so you barely break even or make a tiny profit, no where near possible to do 100g+ an hour as well as there simply isnt enough cheap supply of leather to make it possible.

4. Thanks CuT, CJ Oso Mackie (2 members gave Thanks to Bon for this useful post)
    Fartsgaming's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is most definitely not a "fallacious video", it's literally one of my best gold makers so far.

The way you've written your post makes it difficult to understad what you're inferring. Are you saying that it's more like 1-2 Greater Eternals per 12? Because if you are that's just insane. You get an eternal at least 1/3 of the time, and half the time on that you get 2.

Also, in regard to your "supply of leather" comment, you're just straight up wrong. I tried to make this guide as basic as possible to remove the chances of getting the seemingly inevitable caveman response of "my server is different to yours therefor your video is wrong".

I've made well over 100g/hour on this at times and will probably continue to do so.

TheMedigator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this and barely broke even, 100g an hour lol..

7. Thanks CuT, CJ Oso Mackie, wtfxah (3 members gave Thanks to TheMedigator for this useful post)
    mjk6994's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/23
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who let the Youtube cuck here?
    I do Death Knight things...

9. Thanks CuT (1 members gave Thanks to mjk6994 for this useful post)
    haze4044's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would just like to give a heads up about the op. If you notice in the video the character has an exorbitant amount of gold that I believe to be fictitious. Coincidentally the op links to his $15 a month patreon in the video in hopes of bringing in others who want to see that much gold as well. I would ABSOLUTELY take these guides with a grain of salt when they require such investments.

Thanks G/R
    0/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can check the rep and feedback on the other guides I've posted here. I'm relatively new to the youtube/guides scene but so far all feedback has been positive, bar the few people that have an unstable server economy. Also that really isn't an "exorbitant" amount of gold at this point, just saying.

TheMedigator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play both EU and US (with 2 diff friends) and just tested on the US server to test if it's due to "an unstable server economy" same crap... Its pure luck on what gems you get, you can see the % of each gem if you get the addon and you got extremely lucky in that video.. You probably recorded for hours till you had a good run lol.

Lunkaann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not close to 100g/hour. Farts just put up his best session on youtube to make ppl belive it more, just as his relic coffer key clip where he gets 2 epics.

Thanks G/R
    0/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheMedigator View Post
    I play both EU and US (with 2 diff friends) and just tested on the US server to test if it's due to "an unstable server economy" same crap... Its pure luck on what gems you get, you can see the % of each gem if you get the addon and you got extremely lucky in that video.. You probably recorded for hours till you had a good run lol.
    Gems? Lol? You're responding to the wrong thread bro.

Originally Posted by Lunkaann View Post
    not close to 100g/hour. Farts just put up his best session on youtube to make ppl belive it more, just as his relic coffer key clip where he gets 2 epics.
    I do this whenever I've gathered enough leather throughout the week to afk for an hour and craft these. Literally, the lowest I've ever made from it is a profit of 80s/headband, considering you can make 120/hour thats still 96g an hour. People are quick to drop 5g on leather, get 3 crafts with dust and then come and complain.

Gorgodeus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fartsgaming View Post
    Gems? Lol? You're responding to the wrong thread bro.

I do this whenever I've gathered enough leather throughout the week to afk for an hour and craft these. Literally, the lowest I've ever made from it is a profit of 80s/headband, considering you can make 120/hour thats still 96g an hour. People are quick to drop 5g on leather, get 3 crafts with dust and then come and complain.
    And there we have it. "i've gathered enough leather trhoughout the week" Add in the time spent farming the leather and there goes your 100g/hr scenario.

Thanks G/R
    0/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    And there we have it. "i've gathered enough leather trhoughout the week" Add in the time spent farming the leather and there goes your 100g/hr scenario.
    How are people this dumb? I'm not gonna include the 2 seconds it takes me to say in trade "WTB rugged leather 1.3g/stack COD me" whenever I'm in a city. If you have that attitude, you should also add in the time it took you to level every time to do a farm. actual idiot.

This isn't a thing you do every single second of the day because you oversaturate the auction house, I buy leather throughout the week passively, and then do it every few days. That's why people like me make gold, because we have a multitude of these going on all the time. You don't just sit on a single egg hoping for it to hatch.

Gorgodeus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fartsgaming View Post
    How are people this dumb? I'm not gonna include the 2 seconds it takes me to say in trade "WTB rugged leather 1.3g/stack COD me" whenever I'm in a city. If you have that attitude, you should also add in the time it took you to level every time to do a farm. actual idiot.

This isn't a thing you do every single second of the day because you oversaturate the auction house, I buy leather throughout the week passively, and then do it every few days. That's why people like me make gold, because we have a multitude of these going on all the time. You don't just sit on a single egg hoping for it to hatch.
    You said you were farming leather, and whether you like it or not, the time spent farming must be included in gold per hour calculations. Sitting in trade spamming "buying leather" is no different than farming in this regard. The time spent doing that and completing transactions also affects gold/hr. And when someone calls you out on it, you respond by name-calling. Yeah, fuck your wannabe youtube channel.
    Last edited by Gorgodeus; 10-18-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    You said you were farming leather, and whether you like it or not, the time spent farming must be included in gold per hour calculations. Sitting in trade spamming "buying leather" is no different than farming in this regard. The time spent doing that and completing transactions also affects gold/hr. And when someone calls you out on it, you respond by name-calling. Yeah, fuck your wannabe youtube channel.
    Na, I said I buy it on trade, imbecile. You need to understand that there's such a thing as passive farming or instant farming where you're buying off the ah. Go look at any other video that utilises the ah and see nobody comment what you're spewing. My relic coffer vid and my archmage vid both have an element of ah use and literally nobody has said anything at all about it because it would be stupid to include such a random number.
    Last edited by Fartsgaming; 10-18-2019 at 08:20 AM.

luddo9's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy isent even a contriubitor nor a long-time member for a reason, all hes trying to do is gain youtube subs from posting shit he does on local private servers and assuming it would work on retail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast