[NA] SKERAM <FADED> horde 15/15 Naxx LF shamans, Priests. All specs can inquire!! menu

User Tag List

macdabber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NA] SKERAM <FADED> horde 15/15 Naxx LF shamans, Priests. All specs can inquire!!

LF Resto shaman and priest, additional main tanks, dps: prefer warrior, mages

Raid Times: Wens/friday/Mon 730pm eastern

Loot system counsel Trial period approx. 1 lockout Can receive Loot!!! your not disqualified from loot just cause your new!!!

Consumes and Buffs mandatory ---Flasks encouraged NOT mandatory

Hello my name is Jadatman, I am the shaman class lead and officer of the guild Faded. What I am looking for in a healer is simple. You don't have to be an expert but I do expect you to know your class and class mechanics. You need to proactively read our Raid Assignments Document prior to raid (explains fights, strats, consums, assignments). Proactively research fights, we do not babysit with explanations unless something specific comes up. However if your first time in naxx we will help you not leave you hanging!!! Have a solid foundational gear set relative to your class. You don't have to have "bis gear" however there is a evaluated baseline to be able for us to prio you in raid roster. DM me for more information any and all questions welcome!! The sooner you contact me the sooner you can get in raid

Server Transfer Sponsorship available to outstanding candidates
    Discord - Jadatman#4040
    Blizzard- sobeitup#11880

[NA] SKERAM &lt;FADED&gt; horde 15/15 Naxx LF shamans, Priests. All specs can inquire!!