0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust a Gold-Seller?

I want to sell my classic wow gold to gold-sellers, but a lot of people reported that they got banned for selling their gold to massive gold-sellers (MMO gold sites).

How do you trust a gold-seller is not implicated in botting/buying scammed gold/bot gold while you make your gold with your own hands legitimately?

I mean, if i'm a botter i wouldn't mind selling my gold to anyone, because i would want to get rid of it as quickly as possible before i get banned (as most botters and scammers do). But I work my ass off to get gold and I want to sell it to legit gold-sellers not involved in trackable gold from botters/scammers, that will get them flagged and my account banned as a result.

I just want to gold farm with my own hands and find a gold-sellers that give a 1% shit and are interested in that kind of gold that is way less trackable.
    Last edited by JonDon; 05-05-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Trust a Gold-Seller?
    aeo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    84/62
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you dont, you register on g2g and sell it yourself.

MMorderGlobal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, MMorder admin; we have more than ten years of experience buying gold in wow. We have more than a thousand customers per day. We buy your gold in any realm you are farming. You can join our discord channel and see the guideline on how to work with our website service. It is simple and easy. Also, we have multiple payments option such as USDT, Paypal, WebMoney, etc.
    Best Regards.